Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Questions about the Archon Tool

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Close Combat The Bloody First - Modding >> Questions about the Archon Tool Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Questions about the Archon Tool - 6/16/2020 10:32:49 AM   
Nomada_Firefox

I have not seen this in the wiki about the Archon tool but I should have asked it many time ago.

The question is the colors from axis in the pivot.

Red=Z
Blue=X
Green=Y

Is this correct?
Post #: 1
RE: Questions about the Archon Tool - 6/16/2020 3:29:28 PM   
PipFromSlitherine

I believe that Z is blue. But (IIRC) for historical reasons the objects are rotated 90 degrees in the game.

Cheers

Pip

follow me on Twitter here

(in reply to Nomada_Firefox)
Post #: 2
RE: Questions about the Archon Tool - 6/16/2020 3:42:43 PM   
Nomada_Firefox

By my work and the few models that I could see.
The Z is red.
The X is glue.
The Y is green.
At least in relation with what is showed in 3Dmax. Any version but for TBF, I use the 2013.

I have thought it after study the models in game, the models made by me running and the the two models shared by you. In fact, I could finish the new buildings and now they work.

I have recorded a video but I have two screenshots. I had many troubles adding all these buildings in the St Mere Eglise map. First the map is wrong, if the left mouse key put and move new buildings, it should not paint the terrain at the same time. I have told you before about it. It made me one big headache.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1172573183941552681/54452BD5639993E12E80DFA6DA293247AAC85AD4/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1172573183941553359/1F2EDD052CB7FC6F48D5B11E074EE79DD6AACC02/
The second big problem from the map editor.........I am thinking if the maps have a limit in the amount of buildings from a map. I had several problems, each time that I edited the map, one building was out place. As I said, it was a long work map. Very long.

However, I would like a fbx model from your buildings, specially one with walkable area and outside meshes. This type of thing would help a lot creating new objects.

< Message edited by Nomada_Firefox -- 6/16/2020 3:43:27 PM >

(in reply to PipFromSlitherine)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Close Combat The Bloody First - Modding >> Questions about the Archon Tool Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI