Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Shadow Empire - Tips and Tricks by DasTactic

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Shadow Empire - Tips and Tricks by DasTactic Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Shadow Empire - Tips and Tricks by DasTactic - 6/15/2020 1:05:10 PM   
Daniele

DasTactic has started a wonderful series about the core points of Shadow Empire. The videos produced in this series will be a precious tool for everyone willing to learn a huge variety of game mechanics. Kudos to DasTactic for this great job.

From the playlist description:

Shadow Empire is set to be an instant ‘classic’ game. It is a 4X game with a heavy leaning toward wargaming. The game has high complexity but is an incredibly rewarding experience to play. In this series, I’ll be covering many of the important principles and concepts in the game. This is definitely a tutorial series on how to play the game. Where the content can be explained quickly the video will be split in two. A ‘Rule Of Thumb’ section will be as short as possible and just go through the suggested steps without explanation. Following that will be a much more in-depth ‘Under The Hood’ section where we get our hands dirty and take a deep dive on what is going on and explaining WHY you may want to make certain choices.

< Message edited by Edmon -- 12/22/2020 12:25:26 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Shadow Empire - Tips and Tricks by DasTactic - 6/15/2020 8:00:31 PM   
Raagun

That just basically made me able to play this game. Huge thanks to him.

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Shadow Empire - Tips and Tricks by DasTactic - 10/7/2020 8:49:21 AM   
truch1984

These were some really good tips and I will be using them in the game. I would play the game but first I need to find some good research paper help Australia and was looking online for it when I landed here. If you guys know about them please recommend them to me. It would be really helpful.

(in reply to Raagun)
Post #: 3
RE: Shadow Empire - Tips and Tricks by DasTactic - 10/28/2020 2:55:47 PM   
FredJParikh

Thanks

(in reply to truch1984)
Post #: 4
RE: Shadow Empire - Tips and Tricks by DasTactic - 12/2/2020 11:37:50 PM   
KarisFraMauro

I really hope with this coming out on steam there's more assistance and constructive criticism. The tutorial is great, but it also serves to highlight how much confusion there is even with professionals. Anyway I look forwards to digging into the forums for more help, which I expect I shall be needing for a good long time yet.

(in reply to FredJParikh)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Shadow Empire - Tips and Tricks by DasTactic Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI