Shannon V. OKeets
From: Honolulu, Hawaii
Attached is Hot Patch version 03.01.00.07.
The attached Zipped file contains a replacement executable (MWIF.exe).
The Release Notes for the Hot Patch - shown below - are in a second file (Part 2).
Release Notes for Hot Patch Version 03.01.00.07
(changes since 03.01.00.06)
All Modes of Play
1. Fixed an initialization problem with land combat. Sometimes restoring a saved game had the land combat resolution starting with the Advance After Combat phase, which caused a fatal error.
2. Fixed a problem with Retreats from a Land Combat when the retreating units overrun air and/or naval units belonging to the attacking player. The program now interrupts the retreat sequence of play with a digression to process the overrun units (usually forcing them to rebase) before returning to the retreat subphase of the land combat resolution phase.
3. Fixed the Choose Section form so it once again shows the sea area name in the form’s title.
4. Fixed a problem with destroying naval units that cannot return to base during the Stay At Sea/Return To Base phases.
5. Fixed a newly created problem with the Use Oil form where the Expend Oil button was incorrectly disabled. That occurred when there was only one unit to reorganize and/or only one oil source available.
6. Fixed a problem with collapsing Vichy France where convoy units with more than 1 convoy point where being rolled for captured/destruction/escape as a single unit, instead of first being split into separate single point convoys, followed by each convoy point/unit then being rolled for capture/destruction/escape separately.
7. Fixed a typo in the Start Game form.
8. Fixed a problem with partisans never appearing in minor countries at war with a major power (A), but whose controlling major power is not at war with A. For example, if Italy is at war with Greece, which is controlled by the Commonwealth, and Italy is not at war with the Commonwealth, then Greek partisans were not appearing.
Perfection is an elusive goal.