Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I am reading!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> I am reading! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I am reading! - 6/13/2020 7:22:54 PM   
Vic

Just wanted to let all posters in this subforum know I am reading and taking notes. Coming weeks I ll be shifting from repairs to additions and there are plenty of good suggestions here.

Best wishes, vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Post #: 1
RE: I am reading! - 6/13/2020 7:31:45 PM   
Frostwave

good to know :) This game is already feature rich excited to see what gets added!

< Message edited by Frostwave -- 6/13/2020 7:35:56 PM >

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 2
RE: I am reading! - 6/13/2020 8:17:00 PM   
Vhalor

Looking forward to the Cult of LIS then!

(in reply to Frostwave)
Post #: 3
RE: I am reading! - 6/13/2020 9:24:56 PM   
Jdane

You can ask Laiders and WeaverOfThreads for quotes to flesh out the fluff of the LIS Cult, they have a striking talent for it.

< Message edited by Jdane -- 6/13/2020 9:50:33 PM >

(in reply to Vhalor)
Post #: 4
RE: I am reading! - 6/13/2020 11:25:01 PM   
GodwinW

Since this subforum is also for feedback, let me just say something I just experienced something I found truly awesome and I wish there was more of (there is probably, but it could be more frequent imo) :)

I just had a Decision: "Our Spies in Tiefavia Found Info"

Their leader had been up to no good and I had the choice which Faction to divulge it to.

This made me look through all reports (Economy, Domain, Trade etc.) and there is so much! Found who the Leader himself was part of (I hope.. it is the leading Faction in any case) and made sure not to choose that one but one that a military leader was part of, hoping for some extra effect.

But this made me really wish there were more things we could piece together from such reports. Maybe the relations between his cabinet members for example, making it even better if we choose low relation targets (and maybe that's possible and 6 spies isn't enough).

But there are Trade details, Assets details etc. I would really like it if searching through them would be rewarded at times.

(Also the Major AI both buy and sell the same resource (all Public trade btw! private of course can well be different), is this a bug or mismanagement or neither?)

< Message edited by GodwinW -- 6/13/2020 11:53:25 PM >

(in reply to Jdane)
Post #: 5
RE: I am reading! - 6/20/2020 9:21:25 PM   
FAA

Great! Hope to see the game becoming more realistic soon!

(in reply to GodwinW)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> I am reading! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI