Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CMANO ish BlackOnWhite DB Viewer template for CMO

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> CMANO ish BlackOnWhite DB Viewer template for CMO Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CMANO ish BlackOnWhite DB Viewer template for CMO - 6/8/2020 10:21:38 PM   
KnightHawk75

In case anyone wants their in-game dbviewer background and basic colors changed to match more like older CMANO.
I've included a custom platform.html template. To use rename your existing \DB\Templates\platform.html to platform_original.html or something similar so you can flip back. Then copy the platform.html in the zip file over the existing one. Good idea to keep the zip in the folder though as any full update is likely to overwrite this one. There is no need to restart or anything upon changing the next click of an item in the DB window should show changes.

Nothing fancy.
-Changes all the backgrounds to white, and all the text to black except links which are blue and red on hover.
-Removes the italics from weapon entries in mounts or mags that are empty, removes them from being grey.

Done cause I find this much easier on my eyes, ymmv.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by KnightHawk75 -- 6/8/2020 10:27:32 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: CMANO ish BlackOnWhite DB Viewer template for CMO - 6/9/2020 1:30:18 AM   
boogabooga

Excellent.

Regarding aircraft entries-
Is there a way to move the hyperlinks for the DB weapon entries out of the "Aircraft Loadouts" section and into the "Aircraft Stores" section? Or have it like CMANO, in BOTH locations?

Also, is there a way to add hyperlinks into the sensors section?

< Message edited by boogabooga -- 6/9/2020 1:51:53 AM >

(in reply to KnightHawk75)
Post #: 2
RE: CMANO ish BlackOnWhite DB Viewer template for CMO - 6/9/2020 11:30:51 AM   
KnightHawk75

On the second there isn't as there is no sensor pages\dbviewer entries (short of weapon pods) to link them too like there is for all the rest, though in theory it might be possible to write some js to generate links to an external online source.

On the first I'm pretty certain the data isn't in those entries anymore to enable that.
In theory it might be possible to text compare against what's in the loadout section that does have links and get the links from there somehow and then rewrite matching stores entries adding the same links. Keep in mind the only thing the mod does atm is use some style sheet overrides and using a little JS to removing some italics tags and it has been a decade since I'd touched javascript.

(in reply to boogabooga)
Post #: 3
RE: CMANO ish BlackOnWhite DB Viewer template for CMO - 6/10/2020 8:47:01 AM   
boogabooga

I'm not sure what you mean by "the data isn't in those entries anymore to enable that" and think perhaps that I didn't communicate my request well.

I just mean to include the hyperlinked text in the Aircraft Stores section, for each of the included stores. There is data somewhere because all of the hyperlinks to the same database entries work in the Aircraft Loadouts section.

There is a picture of what I am talking about here:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=4770024

(in reply to KnightHawk75)
Post #: 4
RE: CMANO ish BlackOnWhite DB Viewer template for CMO - 6/10/2020 8:54:23 AM   
boogabooga

Oops, never mind. I think I was confused about what you added vs. the original.

(in reply to boogabooga)
Post #: 5
RE: CMANO ish BlackOnWhite DB Viewer template for CMO - 6/13/2020 9:13:09 PM   
magi

thank you for this....

(in reply to boogabooga)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> CMANO ish BlackOnWhite DB Viewer template for CMO Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI