Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Event/Assets suggestions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Event/Assets suggestions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Event/Assets suggestions - 6/8/2020 6:34:12 PM   
Clux

Since I cant move the original post and it got buried, I'm reposting it on the correct sub.

Event Suggestions:

1) At the moment, when there are strikes or high unrest, there is no penalty to production, and I think than there should be an indicator of "production efficiency" or something like that, than shows how much the productions is affected since x% of the workers are on strike (if you fail to suppress them with troops or ignore them, it should affect you the next turn after you take the decision in that event).

2) When there is a high unrest or some cults/corporations/mafia doesn't like you, the governor should get assassination attempt events, where if you dont get a high roll on personal defense or any other skill, they could get injured (their stats became useless for x turns) or killed. Also they should be able to increase the terror by having events of cars bombs, explosions at "x" assets, poison of the production of food or water, attacks on the police/barracks assets (decreases or makes 0 the security value than they produce)

3) There should be more events to keep cults under control, righ now you only have 2 options, you choose your policy against them and from time to time you get an event where you grant them or not their wish, but there are no other events or stratagems to forbidden them, attack their facilities, kill the high members or make dirty propaganda against them.

4) There should be "new colony" events, where after you create a new zone, you start receiving demands to start creating new assets like farms, hospitals, barracks, or where people ask you to give them "x" amount of funds for private assets. Also it would be good if you get events where you get asked if you want to promote or not the migration to new zones, it could change your ideology and or have a price (since people will need some incentivize to move to a new zone)

5) If your assets are far from their zone (more than 6 hexes) you should get new events about thief's, muggers and other kind of people than take advantage than they are far from civilization and make you spent money to put some guards there or make you increase the barracks assets level, to increase the zone security. If you dont take any action, the happiness of the workers should decreases, the fear should increase and the production on that or these assets should became lower.

6) The event of "militia parade" should be once per year, instead of just the beginning of the game, as most military parades are done every year, or if your civilization level its above x level, instead of "militia parade" it could be "army parade", and if you support them, the soldier morale should increase.

Assets suggestions:

a) There should be an asset of a "still operative defective robot factory" (like Cochise base of Wasteland) where it will make some weak robots and start expanding, if you dont attack it, their robots should became stronger and it could start repairing the factory increasing its production, once than you take over the factory, it gets destroyed for good.

b) Old cave system. It could be on jungle assets or nearby of the coast or the arctic/antarctic zones, if you control it, it increase the population happiness as a natural attraction.

c) Old Smugglers/pirate base. It produces "x" amount of supplies if connected to the road network and the first to discover it gets "x credits and x number of troops with AR and combat armor" since there is old equipment and treasures.
Post #: 1
RE: Event/Assets suggestions - 7/1/2020 7:48:48 AM   
goodwoodrw

I would like to see a detailed battle report on AI battles in particularly places so you address assaults and enemy incursions

Formerly Goodwood

(in reply to Clux)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Event/Assets suggestions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI