Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Reviewing MPP production results

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I >> Reviewing MPP production results Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Reviewing MPP production results - 6/8/2020 3:53:01 PM   
mdsmall

Is there a way to review the MPP production results for your side that appear at the end of each turn? It only stays on the screen for less than a minute (it seems) and then it is gone forever. Using the hot-keys, I can review the combat losses and other strategic events of the past turn but have not found a way to call this up again. It would be very helpful if that were possible. (If not now, perhaps that could be added in a future update).

On a more minor note, when playing the Entente on my lap-top, the results for the U.K are always partially cut-off at the top of the screen, so I can never see their base level production for the turn. This is mildly irritating - especially if you are planning your moves in part to improve the economic position of the U.K. I can't seem to scroll the results to fix this. Is there a solution?

Cheers,

Michael
Post #: 1
RE: Reviewing MPP production results - 6/9/2020 2:17:59 PM   
BillRunacre

Hi Michael

If you go to the Reports tab at the top of the screen, there are graphs within it that show MPP income.

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/

(in reply to mdsmall)
Post #: 2
RE: Reviewing MPP production results - 6/9/2020 2:48:24 PM   
mdsmall

Hi Bill - true, but the graphs only give the totals per category whereas the balance sheet that appears at the end of each turn reminds you of what multi-turn investments you are still paying for and which convoys are being by weather or enemy activity. The latter is particularly valuable as I find it is the only way to know if your convoys are being raided by enemy activity you can't see. It would be very helpful to be able to review this information at the beginning of a new turn.

Cheers,

Michael

(in reply to BillRunacre)
Post #: 3
RE: Reviewing MPP production results - 6/10/2020 10:32:39 AM   
BillRunacre

I understand, all I can suggest at the moment would be to take a screenshot when the data is displayed so that you can review it at leisure between turns.

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/

(in reply to mdsmall)
Post #: 4
RE: Reviewing MPP production results - 6/10/2020 2:54:15 PM   
mdsmall

Bill - Ok, I will try that. However, I still have the problem with the top and bottom of the MPP chart for the Entente being cut-off when viewing it on my 15 inch lap-top. (This is only a problem for the Entente because they have six Majors on their side and thus it is a long chart). If you are able to add a MPP review feature in future update, it would be great if you could also allow the Entente player to scroll through this screen, much as you can scroll through (the much shorter) window listing reinforcements.

Michael

(in reply to BillRunacre)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I >> Reviewing MPP production results Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI