Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: new beta 05 russian tank corp fuel

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> RE: new beta 05 russian tank corp fuel Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: new beta 05 russian tank corp fuel - 6/19/2020 5:30:13 PM   
BrianG

latest mp of tanks update.

turn 62 open

trucks 223K, need 91K

I may have to go all infantry, and hope the cav corp never convert to motorized.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Gandalf)
Post #: 61
RE: new beta 05 russian tank corp fuel - 6/20/2020 11:46:27 PM   
Bozo_the_Clown

This is very strange. In one of my games I am also past turn 60 but my Tank Corps usually get between 30 and 48 MP. I don't think any of them have ever been below 30. I will post a screenshot once I get my turn back.

(in reply to BrianG)
Post #: 62
RE: new beta 05 russian tank corp fuel - 6/21/2020 1:48:51 PM   
Bozo_the_Clown

Here is the screenshot. Beginning of turn 65.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Bozo_the_Clown)
Post #: 63
RE: new beta 05 russian tank corp fuel - 6/21/2020 5:19:42 PM   
chaos45

The Soviets also received rail engines and cars via lend lease historically. As they basically stopped building them to concentrate on tanks/artillery and other war material. In all reality this probably just maintain the soviet rail net, and Im not sure it would rate giving the soviets more in total rail cap...as the new equipment would just be replacing used up and destroyed equipment since they weren't really building anymore themselves.

Is a lot of fiction about how great the soviet war economy was.

They built a lot of tanks, artillery, and aircraft because that's what all their remaining heavy industry basically converted to.

Lend Lease was huge assistance to the Soviet union when it comes to their logistical and transportation requirements....not to mention even food for their people and Army. Even aviation fuel/higher grade fuel was from lend lease.

The game probably needs a Germany victory condition that is reached if all of European/most of European Russia is taken oven. As the economy of the Soviet Union would have collapsed.

or maybe extra VPs for the Germans for holding certain positions until they get an auto win. The not one step back order for Stalingrad was because Stalin realized they couldn't afford to lose anymore ground due to the economic situation in the country. They needed all the remaining natural resources to just continue the war even with lend lease.

(in reply to Gandalf)
Post #: 64
RE: new beta 05 russian tank corp fuel - 6/21/2020 5:27:07 PM   
eskuche

Victory conditions might be useful, but as we see in this game, conquering that much de facto makes a Russian win ten times harder just by simple game mechanics.

(in reply to chaos45)
Post #: 65
RE: new beta 05 russian tank corp fuel - 6/22/2020 2:06:43 AM   
HardLuckYetAgain

Curious if the MP problem could have come from loading and saving mismatched version numbers.

(in reply to eskuche)
Post #: 66
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> RE: new beta 05 russian tank corp fuel Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI