Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[Feature Request] Request to Developers and a Bug!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [Feature Request] Request to Developers and a Bug! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[Feature Request] Request to Developers and a Bug! - 6/2/2020 9:03:03 PM   
rbsj

Dear Developers and members of the community,

First of all let me thank to the Developers and to all the team for the awesome work you have done with this simulator since the beggining. You are doing a fantastic job and this project and you are amazing.

I started by playing CMANO and I bought CMO immediately.

The game is going better and better, it would be impossible to imagine how was CMANO in the beggining and how is now.

I'm more of a lurker here in the foruns.

I decided to write to thank you and to make a Petit Request.

REQUEST

I like much others love to make our own scenarios and edit (for what is possible) plataforms, more properly, naval plataforms.

Something that could be awesome and I hope not be a overload of work is to give units [FACILITIES and PROPERTIES] as we give units COMMS.

For instance something important to me is using the replenish and refuel a lot to simulate the importance of logistics. But most of the times the Units I want cannot be replenish because it lacks that property. That could be done in the file as we give comms to a unit. For instance give the property REFUEL FROM STARBOARD.

Other thing would be give ships facilities like an Hangar for 2 Medium Aircraft or a Pad. There were some nice ideas during the 80's and 90's of transforming some Destroyers in DDH (Helicopter Destroyer), differently from what is now done by the Japanese Izumo LOL. So if we could simple add a facility like we add a COMM to a unit that could be good.

What could give a little more work is to give aircraft properties like Fly-by-wire or Head Mounted Display. But that would be awesome.

BUG

The French FTI Belharra is consuming 10x more fuel than is supposed giving to the Frigate only 350nm in range in cruise speed. If you check the values in the BD you will see that and if you move the Frigate you also see that.

Grateful for all of your work

< Message edited by apache85 -- 6/9/2020 3:56:55 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Request to Developers and a Bug! - 6/9/2020 3:55:57 AM   
Rory Noonan

Thanks for this and welcome to the forum.

I've moved your request to the requests thread and the DB issue to the DB update thread.

There's some useful info here to get any future issues/requests dealt with more quickly and efficiently.

(in reply to rbsj)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [Feature Request] Request to Developers and a Bug! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI