Did the title drive you all away? Probably just what the vets hate, a noob in the wildnerness muddling his way through.
Especially when followed by the following statement:
"So, I'm dinking around with the Event Editor, and...."
But, I figure y'all have figured a lot of ways around things, so here I am. Couple questions:
1. Is there any way to accrue victory points based on how many strength points end up in a certain location? EX: "Germany will get 1 VP for every point of strength it moves to Helsinki by turn 22."
2. Is there an effective way to copy and paste a series of events that are enabled by other events, or insert an event into a series, that doesn't require going back and changing the numbers of the events because they've moved? EX: Event 9 was activated by event 4. Now I've moved three more events in, and event 4 is no longer the correct event.
3. It would seem that 24 B-25's bombing a bridge would have a better than 3% chance of hitting it. Can this be adjusted, or do I just have to artificially beef up the B-25's?
4. Can reinforcements be rail embarked upon arrival?
5. I get the calendar. However, I would love three 8-hour turns in a day (it's a month long scenario -- 12-hour turns won't do, and 6-hour turns makes it a 124 turn scenario). I realize I can just fake it, but is there a way for the calendar to be disabled so the WRONG date and time don't appear?
You'll only encourage me by answering these.