Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

eXplorminate Let's Play of Shadow Empire continues

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> eXplorminate Let's Play of Shadow Empire continues Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
eXplorminate Let's Play of Shadow Empire continues - 5/29/2020 12:38:18 AM   
KingHalford

Hey folks,

I've continued the Lava Planet series I started. There was a break in the recording initially because of a very temporary bug that prevented me continuing, Vic fixed that very quickly but afterwards I wasn't sure if the game had changed too much that it would still be relevant.

However, several people have asked me to carry on with it, and it turns out that the latest version changes haven't altered the game too drastically! I'm actually really enjoying that playthrough so I decided to carry on.

Since DasTactic has done an excellent and rather comprehensive tutorial series I've started playing the game much faster since I don't feel the need to explain everything in great detail any more, so anybody who was just watching because they were enjoying the series (rather than just checking out what the game was about) might find it flows quicker now.

Hopefully people aren't too tired of the Let's Plays just a week before release, when everybody can get their hands on it finally!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6vzl9vLumI

Ben "BATTLEMODE"
eXplorminate.co
Post #: 1
RE: eXplorminate Let's Play of Shadow Empire continues - 5/29/2020 1:21:09 AM   
Malevolence

I liked your videos overall. Best of luck!

There is a difference between describing what you're doing and why versus how you're doing it. The former describes your plans and intensions, the latter devolves into reading what's already presented on the screen.

Others may disagree with me. I enjoy discovering and analyzing the game myself and don't watch tutorials or how-to videos. For me, they spoil the "ah-ha!'" moments.

< Message edited by Malevolence -- 5/29/2020 2:42:53 AM >

Nicht kleckern, sondern klotzen!

*Please remember all posts are made by a malevolent, autocratic despot whose rule is marked by unjust severity and arbitrary behavior. Your experiences may vary.

(in reply to KingHalford)
Post #: 2
RE: eXplorminate Let's Play of Shadow Empire continues - 5/29/2020 2:08:52 AM   
KingHalford

Thank you, that's very kind!

I'm focusing on the former case (explaining my plans and intentions) rather than the latter now :)

Ben "BATTLEMODE"
eXplorminate.co

(in reply to Malevolence)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> eXplorminate Let's Play of Shadow Empire continues Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI