Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Minefields, trench, Barbed Wire and more problems

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Close Combat The Bloody First - Modding >> Minefields, trench, Barbed Wire and more problems Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Minefields, trench, Barbed Wire and more problems - 5/28/2020 9:53:53 AM   
Nomada_Firefox

First from all, it is a thread about a new mod, there are problems, everything can be improved, developers are no responsible from my edits.

First I know now how the minefields are problem unused and they do not run. I am thinking edit it as impassable terrain, at least for vehicles and guns. Slower for the infantry.

The trench......from my point of view these things and sandbags do not give too good covert and the trenchs are completely non-existent for the tanks. I was thinking make a small impassable 3D object as the trench floor.

Specially wrong is the speed from tanks and infantry in the terrain, in the video minefield and field, a field is not a road, it should reduce speed a lot. I should the addition from other 3D objects as a smaller MG bunker and a beach wall probably. There is a limit in the terrain objects but 256 is more than enough.

Of course, perhaps the speed of movement in some terrains is product from the game speed, I play in default level.

I have recorded a video where I could discover some points.

https://youtu.be/9v814hfFEws

The German Operation in these beaches need some changes, it should not finish. As I said before, German Operations must be made with a different order of battles. I will see. I must discover many things.
Post #: 1
RE: Minefields, trench, Barbed Wire and more problems - 5/28/2020 6:13:29 PM   
mukiblejlok

just wanted to say i saw your video on yt vetaran mod and it looks fantastic, great job :)

(in reply to Nomada_Firefox)
Post #: 2
RE: Minefields, trench, Barbed Wire and more problems - 5/28/2020 8:39:57 PM   
Nomada_Firefox

Now it looks better, I could improve somethings and to add the light/night effects and more much more and I go to add more because I enjoy it.

(in reply to mukiblejlok)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Close Combat The Bloody First - Modding >> Minefields, trench, Barbed Wire and more problems Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI