Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Campaign Series: Vietnam - Sneak Peek, French into position

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Campaign Series: Vietnam - Sneak Peek, French into position Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Campaign Series: Vietnam - Sneak Peek, French into posi... - 5/26/2020 12:41:38 PM   
Daniele

Campaign Series Vietnam is a turn-based, tactical/operational war game that focuses on mid 20th Century conflicts in Southeast Asia, portraying battles spanning from 1948 to 1979.

Without fanfare, its development is progressing steadily and there is so much content the has been added so far that is hard to keep track of all of the elements.

The developer is currently working on scripting the scenarios and this is both a challenge and an opportunity, as it would constitute one of the most important elements of Campaign Series: Vietnam.

Have a look at this screenshot, taken while scripting the French into position:

Do you want to give a look at the Campaign Series: Vietnam development closer? Check the official forum here, or the Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress forum thread here, where the developer posts regular updates and feedback

Post #: 1
RE: Campaign Series: Vietnam - Sneak Peek, French into ... - 5/29/2020 9:28:39 AM   
ledrobi

Hi guys!

Now that Daniele showed you a sneak peek of the upcoming Campaign Series: Vietnam, you can ease the wait with this sale on the previous titles.

- John Tiller's Campaign Series is now 67% off
- Campaign Series: Middle-East 1948-1985 is now 50% off

Offer ends on Thursday, June 4th, 5 PM BST.

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Campaign Series: Vietnam - Sneak Peek, French into position Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI