Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Modern US scenario with advanced air assets? Not too big

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Modern US scenario with advanced air assets? Not too big Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Modern US scenario with advanced air assets? Not too big - 5/26/2020 8:00:32 AM   
kneecaps

Because I'm most familiar with it I tend to seek out scenarios prior to the 2000s where all the 'classic' US platforms I know and love are there.

Can anybody recommend a modern scenario that makes good use of UAVs and other current air assets? Something not too huge where I can spend a bit of time getting to grips with some of the 'new toys'?

Cheers.
Post #: 1
RE: Modern US scenario with advanced air assets? Not to... - 5/26/2020 12:34:14 PM   
Eboreg

I'd recommend Operation Lightning Strike. It may seem like a very big scenario but in reality, you don't really need a lot of the aircraft you're given if you play it right. In fact, nearly all of the assets you really need are all of the newest ones.

< Message edited by Eboreg -- 5/26/2020 12:36:07 PM >

(in reply to kneecaps)
Post #: 2
RE: Modern US scenario with advanced air assets? Not to... - 5/26/2020 3:04:37 PM   
BeirutDude

I just posted one under "Putins War" its "Putins War In The Jaws of the Bear, 2022" Just about every major U.S. Recon/EW and many UAVs are in there with F-22s and F-35s. Don't have to use all of the available air assets to play around with it. Russian Radars energize and de-energize/activate-deactivate as well. Also uses Jamming Drones (remember BOL only launch on them but then you can set their course MALD-160Js).

< Message edited by BeirutDude -- 5/26/2020 3:06:30 PM >

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!

(in reply to kneecaps)
Post #: 3
RE: Modern US scenario with advanced air assets? Not to... - 5/27/2020 7:04:00 AM   
kneecaps

Thanks for the suggestions! I will try them!

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Modern US scenario with advanced air assets? Not too big Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI