Strategic Command WWII: World at War has been updated to version 1.06.02
Download the changelog here
Version 1.06.02 Changelog
GAME ENGINE CHANGES/FIXES
- Fixed a surrendering calculation error for nations that reached zero National Morale and then had an obviously incorrect enemy country become the occupier (Mithrilotter).
- Fixed a naval unit spotting error that still allowed naval units with land spotting values of zero to spot inland.
- Fixed a right edge of the map scrolling and display glitch that would sometimes show units in the wrong positions (mroyer, christolos, taxman66).
- Fixed a combat error for some defenders that were receiving the incorrect amount of experience from an attack (pjg100).
- Fixed a spotting penalty error that could allow units to spot further than intended from customized edits of campaigns (Rainer).
- Fixed an issue where players could still reinforce and upgrade units via the toolbar method when the campaign setting had these options disabled (ericdauriac).
- Fixed an issue where declaration of war related popups would appear within the WAR MAP screen and not show later after a player exits (dhucul2011).
- Fixed an operate air unit display cost error, final cost was correct, the question just showed the wrong amount (armuss).
- Fixed a rare DECISION event related error that prevented some events from firing properly when a country surrendered on the same turn (Makhno1917).
- Fortification facings now have an effect on attacking Amphibious transports (Christolos).
- New Units to be placed on the map will now only center on a capital city location whenever the current map does not highlight a viable placement position (MJY).
- PBEM++ games can now be set to 'Disable Game End Date' in the OPTIONS setup screen (dcinlassen).
- PBEM++ in game chat messages now increased to a length of 140 characters from 130.
- PBEM++ server access and Refresh further optimized and sped up considerably.
- Unit script added so that the UK AI will Garrison Manchester in 1940 (Fico Filip).
- The Trigger % for Italy to mobilize towards the Axis if the Allies abandon positions in the Mediterranean has been reduced from 75 to 40%, and the range of mobilization reduced to 1-2%.
- Change #NAME= Japanese/Soviet Front Garrison Report - Continuous (100%) POP UP to check for any Axis units and also to cover all locations (stormbringer3; John B.).
- DE 602 to form Vichy France now only requires France to have surrendered and for Berlin to be in Axis hands to fire.
- The following Mobilization_2 scripts have been amended so they will now only fire if the US is at least 10% pro-Allied: #NAME= AXIS AI: US Has Too Many Units In Hawaii (USA?Axis); #NAME= The US Has Naval Units Outside The Pan American Security Zone (USA?Axis) and #NAME= The US Has Naval Units Outside The Pan American Security Zone (USA?Axis).
- Mobilization_1 script #NAME= General Surrenders To Axis (Italy->Axis) is now triggered by a dummy DE to ensure that Poland has surrendered for it to fire (PvtBenjamin).
- Oran will now be an Alternate Capital for France if Germany says no to Vichy and so France fights on from North Africa.
- The actual timing of the pro-Allied coup in Yugoslavia can now vary slightly from game to game.
- Corrected Japanese POP UP scripts that were firing in Allied turns as well as Axis ones relating to Manchuria (Helsingor).
- Bulgaria’s starting mobilization reduced from 70% to 50%. It should still join the Axis in 1941. (HamburgerMeat).
- Surrender_2 script relating to Iraq’s surrender if Germany does not send assistance corrected, as it was incorrectly connected to DE 673 instead of DE 672.
- The German Decision to deploy Coastal Guns on the Atlantic Wall will now appear a turn earlier in 50% of games (havoc1371).
- Updated the Decision texts and Strategy Guides relating to the invasion of Persia to remove any reference to US aid being able to be sent via Persia (KorutZelva).
- Amended Decision 674 for Operation Axis so that it has Italy’s #COUNTRY_ID= rather than Germany's to ensure it fires correctly.
- Removed the mention of DE 601 from the Annexation scripts (pjg100).
- The Surrender_1 script for the UK government to move to Sydney now includes hexes 205,95, 194,118, 195,117 and 198,117 (dwrobel).
- Partisan scripts <<TAG_3>> <<TAG_4>> corrected to no longer say liberate (Tanaka).
- Improved AI RESEARCH scripts and investments (Armuss).