Download: [Superseded by B1146.2]
To apply: Unzip to the installation folder, overwriting as necessary.
This is a public beta. Standard disclaimers apply.
Build 1146.1 Release Notes (changes from B1143.1)
* Massive tweaks, fixes & improvements in MCM operations:
- UI tweaks to "Create minefield" window:
a) Increased size of visible name in dropdown list
b) Add multiple increments to up/down click:
Use SHIFT key on click = +/- 5
Use CNTL key on click = +/- 10
Use both on click = +/- 50
- Map tweak: When hovering cursor over a detected mine, show a data block for it (type and depth)
- Ship based ROVs are currently assigned to the same mine clearing mission as their mothership. This has been extended to cover UUV that are also embarked.
- Once a mine is detected, only the nearest unit with active MCM gear or MCM weapons will attempt to clear the mine. Sometimes, depending on timing, it will appear that more than one unit is assigned (an aircraft and a ship for instance). The exception to this may be if a MCM weapon (Seafox ROV for example) launched against mine as this a BOL launch and isn’t against a specific target.
- Ships will attempt to target mines that are within ~2NM of them.
- Units will generally try to clear the closest mine to them. This sometimes can lead to a ship targeting a mine 2NM distance, and then a mine is detected 1NM away which becomes the new target; the distant one becomes available for some other unit to go after. The exception to this is for aircraft; they will not generally take a targeted mine away from a ship due to their speed. If a ship is nearing a mine to clear, and an aircraft decides to clear that mine, the aircraft could cause the mine to explode and damage the ship.
- Tethered ROVs will try to patrol an arc +/- 45 degrees of the heading of the mothership.
- When a tethered ROV selects a mine to clear, the mothership slows down to allow it time to complete the mission. Depending on the distance to the mine, the ROV might not do it in time and be dragged away by the mothership.
-‘Mine clearance diver’, if part of the ship’s MCM gear, will attempt to neutralize the mine the ship is clearing. It can clear any type of mine. There is a time delay between each use of the ‘diver’ to simulate the sequence ‘launch/place explosiveon mine/recover/rearm’.
- If a mine is a ‘floater’, and the ship has a crew, there is a chance that the mine will be cleared by a ‘shooter’ (someone with a rifle) on the ship. An unmanned ship won’t be able to do this.
- Units with multiple MCM gear currently use all their equipment in an attempt to clear a mine. The MCM gear will now be more closely matched against the mine type; ‘cutters’ will only target ‘moored’ mines, ‘influence’ sweeps will target mines of that type, ’explosive’ can take out any mine.
- ROVs with multiple MCM gear will try to use non-explosive equipment first, in order to preserve the explosive. For example, a ROV with a ‘mechanical cutter’ and an ‘explosive’ will try to cut the cable on a ‘moored’ mine so the explosive can be used on a ‘bottom’ mine later.
- MCM as weapons (example Seafox) can now be launched from ships and aircraft within the normal weapon conditions (range, ROF, etc.). Note that if there is normal MCM gear on the unit, then it will be taking precedence over the weapon. If you wish to use the weapon ROVs first, you should manually turn off the MCM gear. For ships, the weapon will be auto-fired at a detected mine when within ½ the range of the ROV. For aircraft, the weapon will be auto-fired at any detected mine within ½ the range of the ROV at the end of the aircraft current flight path. These weapons can also be launched in BOL mode manually. At the BOL endpoint, the ROV should activate its sonar and attempt to acquire any detected mine.
- ‘Floaters’ are harder to clear by aircraft only now as the sleds (for ‘cutter’ or ‘influence’) no longer trigger them. If they did trigger them, then the sled should be destroyed!
- Mines still in arming mode can’t be cleared by normal MCM gear. The exceptions to this are:
a) the MCM is a cutter, and the mine is moored, or
b) the MCM is an explosive device
- The mine depth can now be seen by hovering over the mine. When in Editor Mode, the type of mine can also be seen.
- MCM ships will turn off their MCM gear when returning to base so as not to set offmines.
- Fixed: Limit mine selection to those underwater.
- Fixed: Limit mine neutralized message to clearer side only
- Fixed: Unable to remove MCM equipment once added thru 'Add sensor'
- Fixed: #7550: MH-53 with Seafox loadout not working correctly
- Fixed: SBR not recognizing MCM equipment changes
- Tweak: Changed non-cutter sweep on ships/subs to use 3-point sweep area
- Mines are now included in the "Losses & Expenditures" list. Losses reflect the number and type of mines cleared, while expenditures reflect the number of mines activated to attack something.
* FIXED: #13870: Ships under a 'Withdraw' criteria revert to straight line course after a pathfinder course is set
* Fixed: #13844: Satellite paths (Also fixed a long-standing CMO issue with floating point number precision)
* Lua: New method on "Side" wrapper: unitsInArea
* Fixed: #13869: ProsecutionArea via LUA
* Fixed: Exception when ship is unassigned with tethered ROV
* Fixed: #13194: [B1092] Alt/Speed Manual Selection Issue
* New Lua method: VP_GetSides
* New property on "Side" Lua wrapper: missions
* FIXED: #13845: Torpedo "Wire" not being displayed on UI
* FIXED: #13394: DB links in the main screen aren't always responding
* UI tweak: The name of the currently used GPU is now displayed as part of the "black caption" diagnostics (this can help when troubleshooting absurdly low map performance in multi-GPU systems, eg. numerous laptops nowadays)
* FIXED: #13524: UI 'sparkles' trying to select drop-downs
* FIXED: #13537: [Build 1121.3] Glitch with "gap" between right-column and edge of screen in fullscreen mode
* ADDED: #13535: SAR and ISAR radar should have target classification ability
* FIXED: #13365: Define Area - Circle: mouse draws rectangle instead of circle
* UI Tweak: Detach unit from group straight through the Formation Editor
* FIXED: Doctrine options "WCS - Land" and "BVR engagement behavior" were disabled for player (includes updated versions of standalone scenarios)
* Includes a standalone 4K-fixer tool (4KFix.exe), to provide users with an easy one-step solution to issues with adjusting Command to high-DPI environments.
* Includes new Tacview 3D-shapes by the official v1.8.3 release, as well as additions by PClaurent and BLiboy.
* Includes the updated DB description files by CV60 & kgambit.
* Includes updated .inst files by Roby7979 (Germany, Greece, Turkey, Italy, Spain, Switzerland)
* Includes the v484 update of the DB3000 database.
DB3000 changes & additions:
• Added FREMM-based FFG(X) (FFG-62).
• Added Iranian Khatam-5 AShM TEL.
• Added 40 unique Mine mounts (vs 1 generic one).
• Added Brite Star II EO sensor to MQ-8B.
• Added weapon record for "Laser Shot (Solid State Fiber) 10nm, AAW & ASuW".
• Added China Type 095 (Sui class) SSN.
• Added AS-16 Kickback rotary launchers to Tu-22M-3 aircraft.
• Added Italy LSTs Nave Grado & Nave Caorle.
• Added Montenegro acft - Bell 412EP & 412EPI; SA.341H (armed & unarmed).
• Added civilian Cessna 421 Golden Eagle.
• Added Russia submarine PLA-885M upgrade (sonar, VLS, length).
• Changed PLA-885 TT – 650mm removed two 533mm added.
• Added North Korea KN-25 guided MLRS / SRBM.
• Updated Batch 2 River class #2805 name to P 222 HMS Forth.
• Added China WZ-8 Hypersonic Drone.
• Added BLU-134/136 Superfrag 500lb & 2000lb bombs & GBUs for F-15EX, F-15, F-16CM Blk 52, F-22A, F-35.
• Added China Y-20 AEW & Y-20U Tanker versions (2019).
• Added Civilian Law Enforcement Team.
• Added Libya LNA wheeled SA-6 TEL.
• Updated Turkey Anka UAV, Anka-S & Anka+A UCAV added.
• Added China AG-600 amphib aircraft.
• Updated DF-21 warheads (600kg vs 2000kg).
• Added Russia Klub-M coastal AShM battery.
• Adjusted M30A1 GMLRS ER [90kg HE] CEP – 80m to 10m.
• Added S. Korean FFG-818 Daegu and AW-159, KGGB GBU.
• Updated armor values of most SAM/radar/etc. vehicles.
• Upgraded Udaloy I (Marshal Shaposhnikov) adjustments.
• Adjusted F-35I loadouts.
• Added Turkish Korkut (Twin-35mm SPAAG).
• Added China J-15D "Growler Shark" Jamming Acft.
• Fixed conflicting APR-3 & APR-3M loadouts for Ka-27M.
• Fixed Nanuchka III upgrade loadout desgnations.
• Added Saudia Arabia Grom-2 SRBM (2022).
• Added Sakr 122mm MLRS rocket.
• Added JSOW-ER loadout to 2020, 2025 F-35C.
• Added CEC to French Horizon and FREMM frigates.
• Added Russian UPAB-500B (K08BE) and UPAB-1500B (K029B) penetrator glide bombs.
• Added China GJ-11 Sharp Sword UCAVs.
• Fixed CH-53 loadout mass values.
• Added Anti-surface mode of SM-6 Blk 1B (Ship & Sub).
• Added cargo capability to HNLMS Karel Doorman class.
• Modified China’s Divine Wind USV, Ceiling = 60k ft, Cruise = 200.
• Added GBU-38 loadout to Spanish HARRIER AV-8B+.
• Fixed China’s J-11 (1994) loadout name (AA-10C to 10A) and added Heavy & Light loadouts.
• Fixed M60A5 name should be "M48A5".
• Fixed Mech Inf Plt (M901 ITV x 4) x2 not 4 with loadout change.
• Modified 38 ships to carry cargo of various sizes.
• Adjusted Pantsir-SM ER, range to 21.5nm, FCR Radar to 30nm.
• Added Aginor SOF boat (HN) patrol boat.
• Added Type-12 ASM weapon and loadout (x4) for Japan’s P-1.
• Added DDG 105 Dewey with ODIN laser dazzler replacing CWIS.
• Added M1299 ERCA SP-Arty.
• Added Indonesian LST L 521 Teluk Lada.
• Changed PLA-685 Mike [Plavnik] max depth to -1250m.
• Updated 1980s F-4D & F-4E AIM-9 & AIM-7 loadouts.
• Updated B-1B with APG-83 and Link 16.
• Added GBU-8 HOBOS loadout to HAF F-4E PI-2000.
• Added Spike NOLO loadout to Israel AH-64D Saraf.
• Added Japan Maya-class DDG.
• Changed LHA 6, 8 - Tarawa, Bougainville Cargo capacity to Large.
• Added AN/ALQ-250 EPAWSS to F-15EX.
• Added VDS towed sonar to Finland’s 70 Rauma 2013 class.
• Added AN/ALQ-153 to B-1Bs.
• Changed Alpha Jet (’92-…) loadout CRV7 rockets instead of SNEB.
• Added AS.20 loadout to G.91 R/1 Gina Loadouts, guns removed.
• Added AESA radar & Link 16 datalink to MQ-8C.
• Added Argentina satellites NuSat 7 (SOPHIE) & NuSat 8 (MARIE).
• Modified 1980s & 1990s B-52G & H nuclear loadouts.
• Updated Sensor SAR codes.
• Added TEBER-81 & TEBER-82 GBUs.
• Added Tu-144 Charger SST.
• “Terrain Following” flag added to several aircraft.
• Added small arm “9mm pistol, 17rnd clip, weapon record and mount.
• Modified Krypton Warhead to 110kg SAP.
• Copied CA Des Moines & Newport News to DB3K from CWDB.
• Added Link 16 JTDS to Gripen D/F model aircraft.
• Added Egyptian MiG-35 (2020).
• Modified China’s LHD 075 acft facilites from small to large acft.
< Message edited by Dimitris -- 5/19/2020 7:44:36 AM >