Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: The NEW Official Strategic Command War in Europe ELO Tournament

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head) >> RE: The NEW Official Strategic Command War in Europe ELO Tournament Page: <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The NEW Official Strategic Command War in Europe EL... - 11/15/2020 10:46:21 PM   
Markiss

I am up for another game if anyone is looking for an easy one to pad their stats.

I currently have a game going as Axis, I would prefer Allies in this one.

First come, first serve.

Lock up your wife and children now,
It's time to wield the blade..

(in reply to Fenndon)
Post #: 211
RE: The NEW Official Strategic Command War in Europe EL... - 11/17/2020 6:55:25 PM   
Markiss

Crickets?

I know that my one-game winning streak is intimidating, but surely there must be someone who has the courage to pick up the gauntlet...

(in reply to Markiss)
Post #: 212
RE: The NEW Official Strategic Command War in Europe EL... - 11/18/2020 4:22:51 AM   
Fenndon

Markiss,

I am up for a game. Happy to go Axis.

(in reply to Markiss)
Post #: 213
RE: The NEW Official Strategic Command War in Europe EL... - 11/18/2020 7:51:14 PM   
Etzel

Tourney match ended: MJY (Axis) vs Etzel(Allies). Allied victory March 1944.
Thanks to MJY for this interesting match! We will start a rematch and this time it might be impossible to expel MJY from Stalingrad ...

(in reply to Fenndon)
Post #: 214
RE: The NEW Official Strategic Command War in Europe EL... - 11/18/2020 7:52:47 PM   
Etzel

New game started: MJY (Axis) vs Etzel(Allies).

(in reply to Etzel)
Post #: 215
RE: The NEW Official Strategic Command War in Europe EL... - 11/20/2020 11:50:48 AM   
Markiss

New Game, Fenndon(Axis) vs Markiss(Allies)

(in reply to Etzel)
Post #: 216
RE: The NEW Official Strategic Command War in Europe EL... - 11/22/2020 1:29:19 PM   
Hartmann301

Looking for a game as the Axis. Please send PM

(in reply to Markiss)
Post #: 217
RE: The NEW Official Strategic Command War in Europe EL... - 11/24/2020 6:30:50 AM   
BPINisBACK

BPINisBACK(Axis) vs Scottydawg(Allies)

Allies request an armistice as its May 1945, Paris, Berlin, Rome and El Cairo are in Axis hands. I think this is an Axis Victory!

Axis never take any of the three key cities in Russia. No Vichy, Spanish joined Axis quite late (December 1941). US dow Axis on April 42 (I think). Norway joined Axis by Diplomacy (after heavy raiding by Allies).

Axis subs (level 3) survived up to 1945.

WA landed in France at the end of summer 44 (i think) but German forces could CA many times and Paris was safe almost all the time. No air superiority for WA (not enough air superiority, i mean).

A lot of action in Africa and, specially at the Caucasus where, after two years of fighthing Axis were close to fully conquer it at Spring 45. Turkey also joined allies in 1945.

A very much fun game, thank you Scottydawg!!!

(in reply to BPINisBACK)
Post #: 218
RE: The NEW Official Strategic Command War in Europe EL... - 11/24/2020 4:44:34 PM   
BPINisBACK

El_Condoro(Axis) vs BPINisBACK(Allies)
Allied victory on 1944, November.
France fall a bit late but Axis DOW on Russia very early (April 41?). Soon Leningrad y Stalingrad was in german hands. But, after tons of suffering and pain and dozens of units lost, Moscow never falled even with 2 or 3 units next to the city!! With several causalties (much of them with low supply) the Axis economy couldn't afford enought units to press at other theaters of war.
At the end an also quite early DDay could be suscesfull and with a slow but determined advance in the Mediterranean area Axis lost the war.
Thank you very much "El Condoro" for this lovely fight, you fighted until the last men, I take my hat off!!

(in reply to BPINisBACK)
Post #: 219
RE: The NEW Official Strategic Command War in Europe EL... - 11/24/2020 6:48:00 PM   
El_Condoro

Yes, it was an epic struggle. Once again my Axis forces are not able to take that 3rd Russian city and get ground down by the weather and attrition. That said, it seemed like the Allies were the ones that were like ants on the ground - everywhere! Thanks for the game. Cheers

(in reply to BPINisBACK)
Post #: 220
RE: The NEW Official Strategic Command War in Europe EL... - 11/25/2020 10:29:43 AM   
Gilber

New Game, Will952(Axis) vs Gilber(Allies)

Gilles

(in reply to El_Condoro)
Post #: 221
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head) >> RE: The NEW Official Strategic Command War in Europe ELO Tournament Page: <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI