Apologies! I thought i had attached it!
See below :)
1. Added new factor used in scoring retreat and displacement move hexes - distance to enemy hexes (higher is better).
2. Terrain defensive bonus will now be used in scoring retreat and displacement move hexes along man-made fortifications. Airbases will not like terrain in which they cannot operate.
3. Adjusted weights of various factors used when scoring retreat and displacement move hexes. Scoring system was introduced in 1.12.03, replacing system described in 1.12.02. See Appendix A for factors and their weights.
4. Faster (nominal MP of 25 or more) combat units will no longer displace at greater distance than slower combat units. Minimum displacement move range will be 3 hexes for combat units, and 5 hexes for non-combat units. Maximum displacement move range will be 9 hexes for combat units, and 15 hexes for non-combat units.
5. It will be now possible to voluntarily relocate Military District and Defense Zone HQs starting 9/41, not 10/41.
6. Moving units will now capture between 0.5% and 10% of automatically displaced unit's resources. Previously they could capture between 0.05% and 3%.
7. Non-combat units displaced after combat will be listed on battle report as routed, not retreated.
8. Added "Fort held" level 1 combat message displayed when fort prevents defender's retreat, showing bonus fort removal.
9. Support units (including those attached to cities), HQs, air bases, and FBD/NKPS units will undergo the same procedure of checking surrender (which may result in morale drops, and extra attrition), as on-map combat units. Previously they would be either excluded completely, or suffered reduced penalties.
1. Fixed a bug where scoring retreat and displacement move hexes was not calculating some of the scores correctly.
2. Fixed a bug where retreat and displacement move MP cost was not calculated correctly, affecting scoring.
3. Fixed multiple bugs related to automated rail repair (failing to deploy units, failing to repair hexes).
4. Fixed a bug where partisan attack battle reports were erased before the Soviet player had the chance to see them.
5. Fixed a bug when it was possible to transfer Axis air groups to an air base of different nationality.
6. Fixed a bug where HQ units were unable to retreat or displace through hexes in enemy ZOC.
7. Fixed a bug where penalty for being on refit to construction value was applied to units treated as being on refit permanently.
8. Fixed a bug where penalty for being in reserve to construction, engineer, and artillery value was applied to combat units (and support units attached to them) on refit.
9. Fixed a bug where supply status wasn't reset correctly for rebuilt units.
10. Fixed a bug where support units attached to cities were treated as being permanently in supply for the purposes of morale recovery.