Strategic Command WWI has been updated to version 1.01.05 and it adds a new campaign, featuring Ludendorff and his final attempts to end the war.
To celebrate this milestone, we are running a huge promo, the STRATEGIC COMMAND TRILOGY SALE. Up to 50% off on War in Europe, World at War and World War I! Check out the promo here.
Offer ends on Tuesday, May 12th, 2020 at 5 pm GMT
Download the update here
GAME ENGINE CHANGES/FIXES
- Fixed a surrendering calculation error for nations that reached zero National Morale and then had an obviously incorrect enemy country become the occupier (Mithrilotter).
- Fixed a naval unit spotting error that still allowed naval units with land spotting values of zero to spot inland.
- Fixed a right edge of the map scrolling and display glitch that would sometimes show units in the wrong positions (mroyer, christolos, taxman66).
- Fixed a rare error that provided some Tank units with immediate entrenchment after moving when it should have been set to zero.
- Fixed a bug that allowed AI Engineers to reinforce after an attempted move towards a fortification building position (bootlegger267).
- Fixed a SURRENDER_2 game engine handling error that did not properly convert enemy hex control in some situations (Mithrilotter).
- Fixed an error that had surrendering minors check against remaining units at 50% per unit to skip surrendering instead of 6% (The Land).
- Fixed an issue where customized sounds from a MOD were being reset when quiting a campaign and starting again (Tanaka).
- Fixed a land convoy path issue that did not correctly identify invalid paths due to territorial ownership/control changes along the convoy path.
- Fixed a combat error for some defenders that were receiving the incorrect amount of experience from an attack (pjg100).
- Fixed a spotting penalty error that could allow units to spot further than intended from customized edits of campaigns (Rainer).
- Fixed an issue where players could still reinforce and upgrade units via the toolbar method when the campaign setting had these options disabled (ericdauriac).
- Fixed an issue where declaration of war related popups would appear within the WAR MAP screen and not show later after a player exits (dhucul2011).
- Fixed an operate air unit display cost error, final cost was correct, the question just showed the wrong amount (armuss).
- Fixed a rare DECISION event related error that prevented some events from firing properly when a country surrendered on the same turn (Makhno1917).
- Fortification facings now have an effect on attacking Amphibious transports (Christolos).
- New Units to be placed on the map will now only center on a capital city location whenever the current map does not highlight a viable placement position (MJY).
- PBEM++ games can now be set to 'Disable Game End Date' in the OPTIONS setup screen (dcinlassen).
- PBEM++ in game chat messages now increased to a length of 140 characters from 130.
- PBEM++ server access and Refresh further optimized and sped up considerably.
1914 March on Paris
- Woods near Reims and Villers-Cotterêts amended.
- Road added between Arras and Doullens.
- Düsseldorf added as a German Industrial Center.
- The loss of Düsseldorf and Köln now reduces German National Morale by 5,000 rather than 3,000 points apiece (Xsillione).
- The province of Malmedy in Belgium is now part of Germany (Rainer Klahold).
All Europe wide Campaigns
- Reduced the number of Alignment Positions in the dummy Decision Events triggering the Russian convoy to Serbia and the German convoy to Austria-Hungary.
- German fortifications that start on the map in the east will now be destroyed if captured (Christolos).
- Russia’s starting Naval Mine Build Limit increased from 1 to 2, and there is now a minefield in the Baltic in both 1914 campaigns.
- If German National Morale is below 10% then Bulgaria will now surrender if there are 2 Entente units within 3 hexes of central Bulgaria (hex 196,99) in addition to the already established trigger of there being 2 Entente units within 2 hexes of Sofia (William Knowles).
- Trigger ranges for the Russian Opolchenie at Smolensk and Kiev to be activated increased.
- Polish units can now be upgraded.
- The hex west of Lupkov Pass (190,85) now transfer to Czechoslovakia rather than Hungary on the collapse of Austria-Hungary (eightrommofelixir).
- Hexes 184,83, 185,83 and 186,84 now transfer to Czechoslovakia rather than Poland on the collapse of Austria-Hungary (eightrommofelixir).
- Some changes made to the Polish army’s deployment to make the country more defensible against Germany (eightrommofelixir).
- The area around Trento and Bruneck now transfer to Italy if Austria-Hungary surrenders (eightrommofelixir).
- When the Ottoman Empire collapses, if Russia is still in the war then it will gain territory in the Caucasus including Trabzon, Erzumum and Van (eightrommofelixir).
- AI PURCHASE and RESEARCH scripts optimized and improved (Xsillione. Benedict151).
Both Europe wide 1914 Campaigns
- Ottoman Mobilization_3 event #NAME= Ottoman Empire->Entente (post surrender) from September 1915 reducing Ottoman mobilization to zero can now only fire if the Ottomans had previously entered the war (CommandoDude).
- Two Russian Garrisons added in eastern Poland, and the Russian Recon Bombers have been moved south from Brest-Litovsk (Iwarmonger; Xsillione; Chernobyl).
- The Austro-Hungarian IX corps has been moved from hex 192,82 to 192,83 (Chernobyl).
- Austria-Hungary’s gain in National Morale points from Serbia surrendering has been reduced from 2,500 to 1,500 points (Wittmann).
- National Morale script where Germany should gain points from Serbia surrendering has been corrected.
- The chance of Germany investing in Infantry Warfare and Submarines research has been increased (Benedict151).
- Ottoman AI RESEARCH has been amended to increase their investment in Command and Control and reduce it in Submarines (Benedict151).
- Extended the distance at which Greek units will deploy in Athens and Sparta if Greece is invaded (Xsillione).
1914 Call to Arms
- 1914 Call to Arms Strategy Guide corrected so that DE 704 refers to Austro-Hungarian National Morale reducing by 8,000 points rather than 10,000 if the Central Powers say YES to this (Christolos).
- Added 1918 Ludendorff
< Message edited by Daniele -- 5/6/2020 4:41:16 PM >