Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Home Before the Leaves Fall (Hellen Entente v. Elmer PO Germans)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> After Action Reports >> RE: Home Before the Leaves Fall (Hellen Entente v. Elmer PO Germans) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Home Before the Leaves Fall (Hellen Entente v. Elme... - 6/29/2020 6:27:33 AM   
FelixHu

Sorry, i want to abandon.
I was planning to save before the first attack,cause the past few times crashes happened while attacking or movements after first round.So i finished the entire frontline.Transferred reserves to front,and when loading train,crash happened.
Sadly crash always happened while almost finish.
My Bad,i should 5min per save and quit and rejoin.But i have no willing to repeat same round again.

< Message edited by FelixHu -- 6/29/2020 6:35:16 AM >

(in reply to Hellen_slith)
Post #: 31
RE: Home Before the Leaves Fall (Hellen Entente v. Elme... - 6/29/2020 4:55:34 PM   
Hellen_slith

No problem! I understand ... Well, we got to where about I was against the PO, I've still got that sav file, so I will continue back with the PO. PS: I will try to make mine crash, do you recall any specifics about any units that you might have moved or attacked w/ right before the crash? Esp., did you maybe click on a British naval unit maybe? I know in NWExpB, and maybe even in NW, that it sometime did not like clicking on a naval unit and then scrolling the map ... was just wondering, maybe HBtLF is catching that bug, too. Okay, well, let me know!

(in reply to FelixHu)
Post #: 32
RE: Home Before the Leaves Fall (Hellen Entente v. Elme... - 6/29/2020 9:05:48 PM   
FelixHu

I have no navy,but once it happened when scrolling.
Not specific,different units while attacking,firing artillery,loading train and scrolling.

< Message edited by FelixHu -- 6/29/2020 9:06:32 PM >

(in reply to Hellen_slith)
Post #: 33
RE: Home Before the Leaves Fall (Hellen Entente v. Elme... - 6/29/2020 9:17:36 PM   
Hellen_slith

quote:

ORIGINAL: FelixHu

I have no navy,but once it happened when scrolling.
Not specific,different units while attacking,firing artillery,loading train and scrolling.

Thank you Sir, the "scrolling" seems to be a trigger .... this may be related to a Mem Leak that I think was ident some months ago. It is a very troublesome issue it seems, with some very few scenes. Hard to recreate, thus hard to quash.

Not sure. I will try to re-create and send crash log to Mr. Ralph .... THANK YOU!!

(in reply to FelixHu)
Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> After Action Reports >> RE: Home Before the Leaves Fall (Hellen Entente v. Elmer PO Germans) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI