Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Scenario Building

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Scenario Building Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Scenario Building - 4/25/2020 11:22:31 PM   
1nutworld

Is there a simple way of adding a defined area via reference points that will allow BOTH sides of an engagement to be able to keep that defined area as a boundary ?

For example in terms of setting up a single unit engagement setting one set of reference points via God's Eye View and then set up a patrol mission for both sides using said RP's.

USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) 1990-1994.
Post #: 1
RE: Scenario Building - 4/26/2020 12:11:46 AM   
michaelm75au

Generally RPs are side-specific.
For non-nav and exclusion zones, you can export from one side, and import it as an other side.

It is possible to use Lua to get the RPs on one side and then add them to another.

Michael

(in reply to 1nutworld)
Post #: 2
RE: Scenario Building - 4/26/2020 1:41:38 PM   
BeirutDude

Hey while we're asking questions on RPs is there a way to clear the numbers on the RPs with each scenario design, so that the first RP in a scenario design is RP 1. Not a big deal, just something I wondered about. I figure there is prob a Lua script for it.

< Message edited by BeirutDude -- 4/26/2020 1:42:30 PM >

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!

(in reply to michaelm75au)
Post #: 3
RE: Scenario Building - 4/26/2020 1:54:58 PM   
1nutworld

quote:

ORIGINAL: BeirutDude

Hey while we're asking questions on RPs is there a way to clear the numbers on the RPs with each scenario design, so that the first RP in a scenario design is RP 1. Not a big deal, just something I wondered about. I figure there is prob a Lua script for it.

In the situation I was referring to above, my first RP I placed actually Was NAMED RP1, and it shocked me, and when I went to define the next 4 RP's for the opposite side they started at RP5-8! Stunning.

I bet it doesn't happen again. And for the record, I too wondered how come RP's don't start "over" at RP1 when creating new blank scenario

USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) 1990-1994.

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Scenario Building Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI