Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

German KstNs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> German KstNs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
German KstNs - 4/23/2020 9:42:32 AM   
Chris21wen

A whole range of German WW2 Kriegsstärkenachweisungen (KstNs.

I have a whole range of German WW2 Kriegsstärkenachweisungen (KstNs). They are NOT Kreigsgliederung (OOBs) and are not intended to be so but more the evolution of the German Tables of Organization (TOE) sorted by type, date and KstN number. There’s nothing new in the KstNs themselves just how they are displayed as in nearly all previous documents they were always part of an OOB.

I stated doing them many years ago before the advent of the internet in the days of the Apple ][e and are aimed at tactical level games, initially SSIs Kampfgruppe on the Apple and then Steel Panthers. They can however be used to recreate larger units if you know what those units consisted of. For instance you have a Pz Div Kreigsgliederung. Not sure useful they will be in WitE/WitW but as I said they can be used to build larger units.

Hope you find them useful but read the General notes.

They are zipped here in in Libre/Open office format as they take up less space than pdfs.

https://btcloud.bt.com/web/app/share/invite/9U26gD5g7a
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> German KstNs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI