Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

German reinforcements late-war & cold weather gear

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Tech Support >> German reinforcements late-war & cold weather gear Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
German reinforcements late-war & cold weather gear - 4/21/2020 10:59:10 AM   
Saros

Just something I have noticed with German reinforcement divisions which arrive after you finish supplying cold weather gear to your army group. They seem to arrive with no cold weather preparations and don't upgrade so they are essentially useless and just sit in the hex they arrived in as they don't have enough AP to move.

Admittedly the weather has been preventing trains getting through for several turns now but this seems to apply to divisions which arrived before they were stopped by weather but after the cold weather supply came through. If it matters I got cold weather gear sped up to the second fastest timeline via decisions.

Turn file is here, check out the full strength div's in AGC as an example. Current Steam version but I think the game was started before the updates to the scenario file to fix the rail decisions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8s8mqx9yccy15th/downloadedfile.dc3?dl=0

< Message edited by Saros -- 4/21/2020 11:03:27 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: German reinforcements late-war & cold weather gear - 4/21/2020 10:19:18 PM   
lancer

Hi Saros,

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Cheers,
Cameron

(in reply to Saros)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Tech Support >> German reinforcements late-war & cold weather gear Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI