I am trying to make a game plan for the next time to decide which scenarios are worth the time spent.
Which are you personal top 3 favorite scenarios for TOAW IV that you would highly recommend?
Thanks for your feedback.
In no particular order:
1. The Great War 2.1 (I think that I've lost this scenario, but for me best WW1 game ever made, even better than let's say full blown WW1 games that are selling alone for 50$) by Daniel McBride
2. 1992 WW3 What If (see my AAR, great fun, one of best modern scenarios, but this scenario needs Silvanski or other scenario designer to fix it and it would be among top) by Piero Falotti
3. Europa 1947 mod redux by Silvanski, original design Piero Falotti (what to say, Silvanski have done great job, maybe even too great because I remember that Axis had much better chance before, he beefed up Russian forces hmmmm but anyway great scenario)
4. FiTE all versions by magicians from Danemark, Soren, Kristian.... (great fun)
5. Try also Operation Blau 4.01 by Brian Topp, Braunschweig by Daniel McBride, Bob Cross War in Africa.... and there is some more great scenarios, but not too much...
And the TOAW OSCAR goes to......
No just kiddin, this is just personal taste, I played a lot more good scenarios. Operation Crusader, Operation Barbarossa was also fun by Brian Topp, well I played it against my friend which is very good in chess, well I've lost, he entrenched bloody Russians 5 hexes deep lol so I surrendered that game, one of first that I played 20 years ago...
< Message edited by MonkeysBrain2 -- 4/18/2020 7:05:00 AM >