Nice work. Also very much appreciate you left a link to the old format.
-Mark the following as *Professional Edition* only. (or cough cough remove restriction? )
- The top section CommandLUA takes up a lot of screen real estate for in my opinion little or no value, can it be shrunk or eliminated allowing more to be seen in the scrolling area? (The prior version showed more per screen\scroll)
- The left margin side wastes inch or two of white space, can this be reduced, or swap the right margin menu to the left margin and shrink the right margin, as that might also reduce the number of lateral scroll bars that have to appear for examples?
- Some examples aren't wrapping or maybe just missing carriage returns. (examples VP_GetSides,VP_GetContacts)
- ZoneMarker states:
"Zone marker fields are the same as a ReferencePoint marker."
I think that should say ReferencePoint wrapper and link to #wrapper_ReferencePoint while also noting that said ZoneMarker table will include the same fields, but NOT the 'side' field. Been meaning to mention this for awhile.
- Unit Wrapper: add the largely undocumented updateorbit method applicable to satellites.
Buried in the forums\release notes (1.15.2) is a way to set\update TLE on an existing satellite, any chance of getting a \ the working example documented in the lua docs? ref: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=4726924
- Things that contain list of codes (wra type,stance,targettypewra,size,etc) perhaps a 'click for list' indicator or a color change to indicate click to show list is in order? Also the fact their not shown by default makes quick searching via the browser for the name or code problematic.
< Message edited by KnightHawk75 -- 4/17/2020 8:31:56 PM >