Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Is Germany Surprised by Polish Bombers?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> WIF School >> Is Germany Surprised by Polish Bombers? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Is Germany Surprised by Polish Bombers? - 4/10/2020 9:10:45 PM   
DMcCooey206

So in our lasted MWIF game, Poland tried to Ground Strike the Germans. The German FTRs were poised to intercept, but were not given the opportunity. Then when the Polish Bomber ground struck the game rolled 2 times for each unit struck, as if Germany was Surprised by Poland, the CW Minor Aligned country on S/O Allied Impulse 2

Is that actually the Rule? or is that an MWIF Surprise Turn Bug? Is Germany surprised by Poland for 1 impulse?
Post #: 1
RE: Is Germany Surprised by Polish Bombers? - 4/10/2020 10:01:16 PM   
rkr1958

quote:

ORIGINAL: DMcCooey206

So in our lasted MWIF game, Poland tried to Ground Strike the Germans. The German FTRs were poised to intercept, but were not given the opportunity. Then when the Polish Bomber ground struck the game rolled 2 times for each unit struck, as if Germany was Surprised by Poland, the CW Minor Aligned country on S/O Allied Impulse 2

Is that actually the Rule? or is that an MWIF Surprise Turn Bug? Is Germany surprised by Poland for 1 impulse?

They shouldn't be and don't believe they are.

Ronnie

(in reply to DMcCooey206)
Post #: 2
RE: Is Germany Surprised by Polish Bombers? - 4/10/2020 10:31:04 PM   
Majorball68

quote:

ORIGINAL: DMcCooey206

Not a problem in version v03.01.00.03

You are playing v2.7.1 still then it is a bug that has been corrected in later versions.

(in reply to DMcCooey206)
Post #: 3
RE: Is Germany Surprised by Polish Bombers? - 4/13/2020 1:14:14 PM   
Ian R

The Poland is aligned with the Commonwealth, which just declared war on Germany, so Poland gets a surprise impulse conundrum.

It has been corrected, I think.

"You may find that having is not so nearly pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
- Cdr Spock

Ian R

(in reply to Majorball68)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> WIF School >> Is Germany Surprised by Polish Bombers? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI