Shadow Empire Twitch Preview - April 7th

A military-oriented and sci-fi wargame, set on procedural planets with customizable factions and endless choices.

Moderator: Vic

Daniele

Shadow Empire Twitch Preview - April 7th

Post by Daniele »

Shadow Empire is a game with a unique concept. It is a sci-fi wargame with 4x and roleplaying elements blended together, with a heavy focus on military planning.

Its scope and design have been covered in an insightful interview led by the Single Malt Strategy Podcast. If you haven't done already, go and check it out!

Many of its main mechanics have been explored and explained by Dev Diaries and AARs, but they have been able just to scratch few inches of the game vastness.

The time has come to reveal some in-game content.

Save the date as on April 7th Youtuber Tortuga Power will preview Shadow Empire on our Twitch Channel at 6 pm BST / 10 am PDT!

You'll have the chance to see the game finally in action, from the initial starting points to more complex situations. The developer will be present in the chat as well to answer to all to your questions.

Don't miss this unique opportunity!

Plumbersmack

RE: Shadow Empire Twitch Preview - April 7th

Post by Plumbersmack »

HYYPPPPEEEEE
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Does it mean it will be released soon ?? [&o][&o][&o]
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
OldSarge

Post by OldSarge »

I missed the live stream, but got caught up on the replay. I'm sold, just take my money now! [8D]
You and the rest, you forgot the first rule of the fanatic: When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy.
Jeffrey Sinclair, "Infection", Babylon 5
balto

Post by balto »

Whoa.., WHOA!!! I spent about 10,000 hours on ATG and Decisive Campaign several years ago. Other than these and HOI 4, I never committed so much time to specific games. I can already tell THIS will be another game that will suck the life out of me for about 6 months. Really looking forward to this.

Looking forward to seeing more on YouTube (which are edited before being posted), because those live Twitch streams contain so much dead space.., Also great to see Tortuga and Das are involved, both are 5 star You-tubers. Agrippa Max., this would be over his head.

Again, the God of Wargaming (Vic) delivers. Thank you sir!
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Just watched the replay ! Oh man, it seems we have a super winner here ! looks absolutely massive !
Can't wait. [&o][&o][&o]
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)

Return to “Shadow Empire”