Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

v1.12.04 Supply discrepancies

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> v1.12.04 Supply discrepancies Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
v1.12.04 Supply discrepancies - 4/1/2020 2:47:58 AM   
eskuche

Hello,
Please see following screens. Everything in the game (5/5, blue line, CR DtHQ) except going into the unit supply details suggests that 60th Mot will get quite a lot of supply next turn. The unit however ended up being independent. This visual discrepancy cost my whole armored spearhead about half their MP this turn, which is very frustrating.

1) Is there any way to check this besides checking supply detail individually for every single unit?
2) I understand that the game checks lowest MP to HQ then uses whatever the number of hexes is. Why did it seem to pick another path here?

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: v1.12.04 Supply discrepancies - 4/1/2020 8:15:06 AM   
xhoel

DtHQ only shows that the unit is within command range for leader checks and SU committment (basically radio range).

To see if they fullfill the 20 MP reqiuirement you can go to the CR and check by selecting supply details. Anything 21+ MP from HQ is basically out of range for supply from HQ and will be considered independant during the logistics phase. This has happened to me too as the game does not bother to alert you and unless you check extra, the blue lines will wrongly assure you that you are all good.

AAR WITW: Gotterdammerung 43-45
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4490035
AAR WITE: A Clash of Titans 41-45
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4488465

(in reply to eskuche)
Post #: 2
RE: v1.12.04 Supply discrepancies - 4/1/2020 3:34:50 PM   
joelmar

Note too that in the unit supply window, the MP's to HQ's and rail value represent what they are currently. But that might change in the next logistic phase due to different weather, or if the hexes between your unit and the supply source revert to your full control instead of having the status of pending friendly hex.

"So much trouble in the world!" -Bob

(in reply to xhoel)
Post #: 3
RE: v1.12.04 Supply discrepancies - 4/1/2020 8:12:57 PM   
joelmar

Alternatively, in the Commander's Report, in the Units tab, if you select the "Current" page in the Supply section at the top right corner, you will have the Supply ranges and MP's in the last 4 columns. After that, it's only a matter of sorting the RgtHQ and/or MPtHQ to have a list of units that are not in supply range.

Not sure if the HQ range filter at the bottom of the screen takes into account only Range or both range and MP's

"So much trouble in the world!" -Bob

(in reply to joelmar)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> v1.12.04 Supply discrepancies Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI