Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[FIXED] Campaing BUG-Command Modern Operations (Steam update version 1.15.7).

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [FIXED] Campaing BUG-Command Modern Operations (Steam update version 1.15.7). Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[FIXED] Campaing BUG-Command Modern Operations (Steam u... - 3/31/2020 7:16:19 PM   
Denis-81

Hello dear developers!

After the last update (Steam-version, CMANO update v.1.15.7) of the game CMANO + all DLC all campaigns have stopped!

The game starts normally, but if I click the "Campaign" button in the main menu, it will give an exception error message, and then other errors.
It doesn’t matter if I run CNI or CMANO, an error occurs when I enter the campaign menu - (exception message). Then an empty blank of the program window opens, where there are no campaigns.

It doesn’t matter how I launch the game through the CMANO shortcut or the DLC shortcut (for example Northen Inferno), the result is one (.

I ask you to help in solving this problem!

< Message edited by Dimitris -- 4/1/2020 4:19:38 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Campaing BUG-Command Modern Operations v1.01 Steam ... - 3/31/2020 7:36:52 PM   
Randomizer

I am seeing this error as well however the individual scenarios within the campaign folders appear to work as designed and may be accessed from the Start New Scenario page as stand-alone scenarios.

Error messages are:

1st - On Thread Exception!

2nd - The X!=Null

3rd - e.Exception.GetType().Name.FileNotFoundException

4th - theEx.message:C:\Matrix Games\Command Wargame of the Year Edition\Command.ico
5th - exStackTrace followed by a shopping list of files.

Suggest that this thread be moved to the Tech Support Forum.

-C

(in reply to Denis-81)
Post #: 2
RE: Campaing BUG-Command Modern Operations v1.01 Steam ... - 3/31/2020 7:40:11 PM   
Denis-81

quote:

ORIGINAL: Randomizer

I am seeing this error as well however the individual scenarios within the campaign folders appear to work as designed and may be accessed from the Start New Scenario page as stand-alone scenarios.

Error messages are:

1st - On Thread Exception!

2nd - The X!=Null

3rd - e.Exception.GetType().Name.FileNotFoundException

4th - theEx.message:C:\Matrix Games\Command Wargame of the Year Edition\Command.ico
5th - exStackTrace followed by a shopping list of files.

Suggest that this thread be moved to the Tech Support Forum.

-C

Yes, It is these errors, thanks!

Yes, but no campaigns, the game is broken. For example, in the campaign “Northern Inferno” I like a great video (in missions all this is not)

< Message edited by Denis-81 -- 3/31/2020 7:42:10 PM >

(in reply to Randomizer)
Post #: 3
RE: Campaing BUG-Command Modern Operations (Steam updat... - 3/31/2020 7:41:49 PM   
apache85

Hey Denis-81,

Sorry this happened, we're working on a fix now.

(in reply to Denis-81)
Post #: 4
RE: Campaing BUG-Command Modern Operations (Steam updat... - 3/31/2020 7:49:39 PM   
Denis-81

quote:

ORIGINAL: apache85

Hey Denis-81,

Sorry this happened, we're working on a fix now.

Hello, apache85,

Thank you!

I will look forward to fixing to continue to enjoy my favorite
game!

Do not worry, mistakes happen to everyone, the main thing is that you are working to eliminate them.

Good luck and success to you!

(in reply to apache85)
Post #: 5
RE: Campaing BUG-Command Modern Operations (Steam updat... - 4/1/2020 4:40:24 AM   
apache85

Good news, it's a really easy fix.

Go into your Command main directory. On my system it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Command Modern Air Naval Operations\

Enter the Scenarios directory, then the Tutorials directory.

Find the folder named Strike Tutorials and delete it. Note there will be a folder called Strike Tutorial (without the s), leave this in place. If unsure, simply move the folder to your desktop temporarily and see if that fixes the problem.

Re-start CMANO and your campaigns should be working again.

(in reply to Denis-81)
Post #: 6
RE: Campaing BUG-Command Modern Operations (Steam updat... - 4/1/2020 5:45:27 AM   
Randomizer

quote:

Find the folder named Strike Tutorials and delete it. Note there will be a folder called Strike Tutorial (without the s), leave this in place. If unsure, simply move the folder to your desktop temporarily and see if that fixes the problem.

Yup, that fixed the problem, at least in the Matrix edition. Nice catch! Thanks.

-C

(in reply to apache85)
Post #: 7
RE: Campaing BUG-Command Modern Operations (Steam updat... - 4/1/2020 3:05:05 PM   
Denis-81

quote:

Go into your Command main directory. On my system it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Command Modern Air Naval Operations\

1) Yes, thanks, its worked!

2) In the Desert Storm campaign, the picture disappeared in a briefing of the 1st mission.

3) Will there be a microfix for the Steam version? Not everyone knows how to fix it manually. In addition, Steam can roll back every manual changes when checking files.

4) 4) DPI scaling method not work in the game options? The font is the same size for any DPI scaling. Would it make it difficult for you to verify this? Thank you.

< Message edited by Denis-81 -- 4/1/2020 3:24:09 PM >

(in reply to apache85)
Post #: 8
RE: Campaing BUG-Command Modern Operations (Steam updat... - 4/1/2020 3:54:33 PM   
Eggstor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Denis-81

quote:

...3) Will there be a microfix for the Steam version? Not everyone knows how to fix it manually. In addition, Steam can roll back every manual changes when checking files....

It looks like they did do a microfix for the Steam version. I just downloaded the update and there was no Strike Tutorials folder included. Of course, there also wasn't one before I updated, so I can't confirm whether the microupdate will delete that errant folder.

(in reply to Denis-81)
Post #: 9
RE: Campaing BUG-Command Modern Operations (Steam updat... - 4/1/2020 4:19:23 PM   
Dimitris

Yes, this has now been fixed.

(in reply to Eggstor)
Post #: 10
RE: Campaing BUG-Command Modern Operations (Steam updat... - 4/1/2020 8:46:14 PM   
apache85

quote:

ORIGINAL: Denis-81

quote:

1) Yes, thanks, its worked!

2) In the Desert Storm campaign, the picture disappeared in a briefing of the 1st mission.

3) Will there be a microfix for the Steam version? Not everyone knows how to fix it manually. In addition, Steam can roll back every manual changes when checking files.

4) 4) DPI scaling method not work in the game options? The font is the same size for any DPI scaling. Would it make it difficult for you to verify this? Thank you.

Hey Denis-81,

Can you make a post in the tech support forum for any unresolved issues?

(in reply to Denis-81)
Post #: 11
RE: Campaing BUG-Command Modern Operations (Steam updat... - 4/2/2020 7:07:06 PM   
Denis-81

Hello apache85,

Ok, I'll write it there.

And many thanks for fixing the bug with the campaigns!

(in reply to apache85)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [FIXED] Campaing BUG-Command Modern Operations (Steam update version 1.15.7). Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI