As before, please have a clean separate installation of the game with the comprehensive v1.23.00 Beta update, and THEN copy the v1.23.04 Beta EXE file into the game directory (it is the game executable and not an installer executable). The updated database data files are too large to include in the attachment; it really only changes the Swedish light fleet so just ignore that for now.
This is an important update, long in coming. Working with MapleLeaf and his intrepid pbem groups, this update is pretty stable now and finally(?) resolves most all of the pbem issues they have been dealing with: depots, supply, minor corps issues with sieges and rural combats, you name it. It's been a busy 3 months, and below is the history of the v1.23.05 saga:
1/13/20 1.23.05 
1/20/20 1.23.05 
1/21/20 1.23.05 
1/22/20 1.23.05  Hotfix
1/26/20 1.23.05 
1/29/20 1.23.05 
2/07/20 1.23.05 
2/13/20 1.23.05 
2/19/20 1.23.05 
2/27/20 1.23.05 
3/01/20 1.23.05 
3/10/20 1.23.05 
3/15/20 1.23.05 
So here's the change log for this update:
Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars - 1.23.05
- Garrisons and corps under siege incorrectly allowed to manually forage normally - resolved.
- Leader picture link to in-game help file not working correctly - resolved.
- Defender pursuit losses more than available troops not working correctly - resolved.
- Forage messages not consistent and could be improved - resolved.
- Placing depots not working correctly - resolved.
- Restrict AI unit losses unless necessary if leader assigned - resolved.
- Siege battles causing human pbem players to be swapped with AI - resolved.
- Minor corps not able to move in enemy nation - resolved.
- AI attacker-human defender trivial combat not working correctly - resolved.
- AI naval improvements - resolved.
- Minor corps involved in some combats not working correctly - resolved.
- AI land improvements, strategic retreats and advancements - resolved.
I have spent some time along the way to also update the AI land and naval moves to improve performance somewhat. More about this on another thread. There is still room for improvement and I will continue to work on AI improvements as I can.
As before, let us see how this version plays and I will respond to game bug reports as they arise. Looking ahead, there are 1812 scenario updates to work on, so more feedback on the 1812 setup situations is needed. Again, I'd like to get a stable version running and the 1812 scenario updated so we can proceed to an official patch sometime later this spring.
**** NEW HOTFIX 4/18/2020 ****
See below for updated notes and attachments for the v1.23.05 Beta Hotfix.
**** New HOTFIX #2 4/22/2020 ****
See below for updated notes and attachments for the updated v1.23.05 Beta Hotfix 2.
**** New HOTFIX #3 4/26/2020 ****
See below for updated notes and attachments for the updated v1.23.05 Beta Hotfix 3.
< Message edited by pzgndr -- 4/26/2020 3:49:10 PM >
Empires in Arms Development Team