Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

More Fixed Scenarios: The Korean Missile Crisis

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> More Fixed Scenarios: The Korean Missile Crisis Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
More Fixed Scenarios: The Korean Missile Crisis - 3/23/2020 12:05:06 AM   
Eboreg

I've been messing around with the (good) LIVE scenarios and I noticed that there were a few issues with the "The Korean Missile Crisis" one. As such, I've taken to fixing them in my own version but as I still do not want to incur the wrath of the moderators, I'll just post a changelog:

* Changed Reference Point "RP-3115" on the US side to remove its Relativity to the Ronald Reagan
* Changed Reference Point "RP-3138" on the US side to remove its Relativity to the Ronald Reagan
* Changed the "No Dong Search" mission on the "US" side to have No aircraft engage hostile contacts
* Changed the "Nodong Search Area" mission on the "Russia" side to have No aircraft engage hostile contacts
* Changed the base WRA for the "US" side so weapons "20mm/85 M61A1 Vulcan Burst [100 rnds]",
"20mm/85 M61A2 Vulcan Burst [100 rnds]", and "AIM-120C-7 AMRAAM P3I.3" can not be used against guided weapons except for ballistic ones
* Moved the Sinpo Submarine Pen onto land a few meters away to allow players to target it with bombs rather than ASW weapons

Reasons for the changes is as follows:
* Some area validation errors can show up for US missions if you're playing from the Russian side so I decoupled the offending RPs from the Reagan to prevent that
* In original scenario, US aircraft can fire on Russian guided weapons accidentally starting WWIII

< Message edited by Eboreg -- 3/26/2020 5:54:02 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> More Fixed Scenarios: The Korean Missile Crisis Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI