Update 1.01.11343 now available is now available for Command: Modern Operations
Get the update here
* The Lua engine now uses Lua v5.3 (fixes various Lua-related crashes reported post-CMO release)
* Instead of each scenario being loaded & played having its own dedicated Lua environment, there is now a single "global" sandbox.
* Includes an updated version of the "Broken Shield 300" scenario.
* Fixed: #13673: Cannot group units through menu
* UI Tweak: Added scroll to history portion of Lua Console Window to allow mouse scrolling
* Fixed: CTRL-H shortcut not working
* Various sim-core performance tweaks
* Tweak: By default, write debug/error info to ExceptionLog.txt
* ADDED: [Lua] Functions to handle mines
* FIXED: Lua: Some methods failing to match on GUID due to case mismatch
* FIXED: Units shooting missiles at extreme edge of DLZ envelope (causes frequent cases of weapon running out of energy)
* UI Fix: Re-attach log window on scenario load. Clear log window placement when re-attached.
* UI tweak: If no placement data can be retrieved for a secondary window, just place it on the default Window location
* FIXED: Speed slowdown caused by hammering of Lua methods.
* FIXED: OOM exception on large scenario
* Additional checks to prevent startup issue with detached message log window blocking the rest of the UI.
* The Sentinel-2 satellite map layer now uses webp-format tiles (more space-efficient, and makes downloading and displaying faster). This may make the layer appear coarser initially as tiles are re-downloaded. To reclaim disk space, you can now delete this folder: [CMO]\WW\Cache\S2Cloudless .
* The map tiles download code no longer attempts to download tiles beyond the max zoom value. This makes the overall download process more efficient (no invalid calls) and faster.
* All official standalone scenarios updated to DB3000 v483 where applicable, plus various fixes & tweaks.
* Added the "History of air-to-air combat" tutorial scenario, by Andrea D.
* Fixed the sub-comms issue in "The Silent Service" scenario #6 (Creeping Death).
* Includes the v483 version of the DB3000 database.
• Updated Poseidon, Type 23 and Type 45 entries provided by Paul Bridge.
• Fixed Bavar sensor/range error.
• Fixed 5P-42 Laser Dazzler too effective. PoK & DP values changed for ship and air targets.
• Adjusted SS-21 Scarab (Tochka-U) inactive as of 2019.
• Changed F-22s bombsight from “basic” to “Advanced Navigation (INS/GPS)”.
• Changed P-3B (Coast Guard) radar changed to AN/APS-145 from AN/APS-138 (1992).
• Removed APG-68 from F-16C (4929).
• Fixed S. Korean submarine (Son Won & Bogo) torpedo loadouts.
• Added French F-8E missing R.530 SARH loadout (1976).
• Fixed HYDRA APKWS pod AA loadouts.
• Added Iran’s Raad-500 MRBM.
• Cancelled HCSW and removed as B-52H (2020) loadout.
• Added ASM-3 to Japanese F-2A fighter.
• Changed range of AT-6 Spiral to 3.2nm from 6nm.
• Added LRASM (AGM-158C) to Australian F/A-18F (2020).
• Changed Japanese Mine Sweepers to “Wooden Hull Construction.
• Added ASW mods (Yu-11, dipping sonar) and changed range for Z-20F naval helicopter.
• Corrected VLS loadout for RIM-174 SM-6 Blk IA.
• Added Turkish Songar UCAV.
• Changed A-6E ballistic bombsights changed to Advanced computing.
• Added Morocco F-16CJ/DJ Loadouts AGM-88B, AIM-9X.
• Added Bombardier Global 6000 airborne Jammer to DB3K.
• Added QR-07S3 Anti Drone Jammer Gun and facility (Inf Plt) to DB3K.
• Added new operator countries: Senegal, Ghana, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Togo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Liberia.
• Added Arty Bty (203mm SLRC x 3).
• Added upgraded MRK Smerch Nanuchka III (New AK-176MA 76mm HE Naval Gun; New mount for AS-20 Kayak [Kh-35UE] 4x Quad; Decreased radar signature; Improved Band Stand radar (Band Stand [Monolit])).
• Added SPEAR-EW loadout to UK F-35B & FG4.4 aircraft.
• Added Gray Eagle ER UAV and GBU-69/B glide munition
• Added Japanese Short Range SAM Tan-SAM kai Ⅱ [Type 11].
• Added Russian Pantsir-SM SA-22 TEL.
• OCEAN EAGLE 43 (Generic Patrol Boat).
• Added Mk48 Mod 7 ADCAP CBASS to Netherlands & Canadian submarines.
• Added Army NG Armored Plt (M48A5 MBTx4) 1975-1989.
• Added AIM-120B, AIM-9S loadouts to RKF-16CJ Recon aircraft.
• Added waypoints feature to Delilah small cruise missiles.
• Added MI-26T2 for Algerian Air Force.
• Added Modernized Tu-22M3M. (New weapon, wingtip ECM pod, ECM & radar).
• Fixed APR-3M magazine loads.
• Fixed MQ-8C radars.
• Fixed Malaysia's Laksamana corvette.
• Added F-16V for Bahrain, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Taiwan, Morocco.
• Added cargo parameters for 28 unit mounts.
• Added Link-16 MIDS to S. Korea FA-50.
• Added HEL M-SHORAD Stryker with 50kw Laser weapon.
• Fixed guidance issue for radar-guided versions of the R-27/AA-10 missile.
< Message edited by Dimitris -- 3/14/2020 7:01:34 AM >