Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Command LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is out Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Command LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is out - 2/13/2020 1:25:07 PM   
Daniele

The time has come. After decades of undisputed air-superiority by Israel over its hostile neighbours, Syria has been able to effectively threat the Israeli Air Force in its own airspace.

The recent deployment of numerous anti-air systems under Damascus controlled territory is worrying Tel Aviv military authorities, and the possibilities of a pre-emptive operation by the IAF before the S-300 batteries become fully operational is stronger as the hours go by.

WATCH THE TRAILER

Command: MO LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is the eleventh Command LIVE episode and the first to be released built entirely with the new CMO engine. This scenario depicts how the Heyl Ha'Avir (or IAF, Israeli Air Force) would act in case of a military escalation in Syria and its final activation of S-300 missiles batteries to protect Iranian assets.

Grab the game now.

Please, be sure to update Command: Modern Operations to its latest patch. See here

Command: MO LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is part of the COMMAND LIVE COMPLETE BUNDLE. You can take the whole set of episodes 25% discounted. Or if you prefer, you can find the single LIVE episodes discounted at 35% (except for Broken Shield 300). Hurry up! This is a flash sale and ends tomorrow, February 14th. Click on the banner below.

Are you eager to see the game in action? On Saturday 15th Kushan Gaming will keep playing BS 300 on our official twitch channel at 6 pm GMT.
Post #: 1
RE: Command LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is out - 2/13/2020 5:29:57 PM   
Primarchx

Running it now to get a peek. Looking forward to giving it a full play this weekend.

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Command LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is out - 2/13/2020 11:54:02 PM   
FTBSS

I ordered the bundle and have updated to latest patch but this does not show up on my list to enter the serial number I received

(in reply to Primarchx)
Post #: 3
RE: Command LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is out - 2/14/2020 2:10:37 AM   
Tailhook

Not sure if this is intended or not, but the S-300 sites were emitting their radars from the start of the scenario. The messages implied that a lot of work was being done to locate them, but using an ELINT airplane it was pretty easy to detect them all from the start. May want to consider turning them off at the start. Additionally, create fixed reference points to approximate sites (so that when you get the "they've been located at X, Y, and Z" messages from Mossad, you have a rough idea of where to focus your efforts.

(in reply to FTBSS)
Post #: 4
RE: Command LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is out - 2/14/2020 6:30:22 AM   
Sharana

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tailhook
Not sure if this is intended or not, but the S-300 sites were emitting their radars from the start of the scenario. The messages implied that a lot of work was being done to locate them, but using an ELINT airplane it was pretty easy to detect them all from the start.

Actually the Syrians don't want to make it that easy, so there are more than 3 S-300 positions out there. Russia gave them some of it's advanced inflatable decoys. Visually they are the same when observed from 600+ meters, they are metal coated to provide the same radar return and maintain the same IR signature as the real ones. They can also come with emitter that simulates the signals emitted from the real radar, so to the enemy ELINT it should look like a real S-300 emitting.

Now which of the discovered positions are the real ones and which ones are the decoys is whole other topic :)

< Message edited by Sharana -- 2/14/2020 6:32:11 AM >

(in reply to Tailhook)
Post #: 5
RE: Command LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is out - 2/14/2020 1:39:12 PM   
DWReese

I absolutely love the decoys. I've been wanting that for a long time. It's great!

(in reply to Sharana)
Post #: 6
RE: Command LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is out - 2/14/2020 2:14:36 PM   
serjames

Fooled me...
Sneaky and brilliant. It's a great fun scenario so far !

(in reply to DWReese)
Post #: 7
RE: Command LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is out - 2/14/2020 2:28:21 PM   
morphin

How to pick up the ambushed SF Team?
I'm hovering at 50ft for over 5 minutes but nothing happens (with unit 669 #912)
After 20 minutes the message says the team was captured

Thank's
Andy

OK forget it. i had to pick it up. I'm so stupid.(i thought that LUA would do this)

< Message edited by morphin -- 2/14/2020 2:33:53 PM >

(in reply to serjames)
Post #: 8
RE: Command LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is out - 3/3/2020 8:09:16 PM   
giantsquid

Great content! Very well researched

(in reply to morphin)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is out Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI