I didn't join the forums a bit, I just watched tv, mostly news, flooded, literally, but what's going on right now, worldwide.
Let us hope that we will all be healthy through it, along with our family and friends, and loved and dear ones.
Here are some basic healthy tips, healthy habits to reduce the chance of catching COVID19:
- WASH YOUR HAND; wash your hands often; Silly or simple as this rule may be, follow it; when you go home, wash your face too; Soaps and water, they are your best friends at these times; (some doctors say, take some water into your nose, and "rinse" it, to clean your nose inside too); (if you're a smoker, like me, still sad, then clean your hands before smoking outside, don't put your hands everywhere, then rush for a cig "because you have to smoke now ", please clean your hands first);
- AVOID CONTACT WITH SUSTAINABLE PEOPLE FROM ATTRACTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES; that is, if you see someone coughing violently and sneezing, etc., try to stay away from that person a bit, especially if the person is not wearing a mask, to protect others around him / her ;
- DO NOT TOUCH YOUR EYES, HOLD, MOUTH, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR CLEAN; (I explained before, if you are a smoker, please wash your hands before smoking); (if you need to eat some lil sandwiches or biscuits or us, especially when you're outside, please wash your hands first); (If a beetle or dust or a bee the size of a truck hits your eye or nose, do not touch your eyes before cleaning your hands first);
- NEVER YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH WHEN YOU COUGH OR SNEEZE; use paper towels (paper) for that, not your hand that you will put later on the first thing around you and pass us you must touch the first surface you touch; This is not just protecting ourselves, but also protecting the people around us; Therefore, always carry one or two paper towels and always cover your nose and mouth before coughing or sneezing; Spring here is very good, so some of you may be susceptible to coughs due to the cold due to the weather changing from day to day, or easily sneezing from airborne pollen, from newly emerging plants. out; you protect me by covering your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze, and I protect you, this is how it works; kindof here, so, some of you might be prone to either cough from small colds from weather changing from day to day, or prone to sneeze from pollen in the air, from the new plants getting out; you protect me by covering your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze, and I protect you, this is how it works;
- DO NOT REMOVE ANTIBIOTICS OR BIOLOGICALS WITHOUT WARRANTY; go to the literature, if you think you might have a cold (mild), or flu, or bronchitis, or bacteria, or pneumonia, or us; Don't take your own medications, because you can take them wrong or at the wrong time, making these bacteria or viruses more resistant to those drugs, when you can pass them on to your loved ones by coughing or sneezing without covering your mouth and nose;
- CLEAN WITH CLEAN SOLUTIONS BASED ON CHLORINE OR ALCOHOL; (some doctors say the oxygen water solutions also work); clean your main door handle, or even all the handles in your home; clean your desk if you're commuting to the office (just make sure it's not expensive wood and you'll ruin it, suspect, ask what to clean the surface from your work place) friend);
- USE PROTECTIVE FACE MASK IF YOU SUSPECT THAT YOU HAVE SOME RESPIRATORY DISEASE (COLD, FLU, BRONCHITIS, VIROSIS, PNEUMONIA, ETC) OR IF YOU ARE NEARBY PEOPLE SICK OR SHOWING SIGNS OF BEING SICK.
It is time, for everyone, to (try to) be a better person.
Do not think only of yourselves, on how to protect you. Also think of the others, by trying to protect those around you, if you suspect you have any kind of respiratory disease / illness.
Do use at least a paper tissue over your nose and mouth before sneezing or coughing.
Another advice that doctors give is to avoid visiting your loved OLD ones, as much as you'd like to see and visit them, and sit around a nice dinner, have a chat, etc. If you want to help old people, the best you can do for now is to order food from catering services where available, or do their shopping and leave the bags in front of door at safe distance. None can guarantee you are not an apparently healthy yet still virus carrier at the time you visit someone. The old people, and those with diabetis / heart issues, seem to be the most vulnerable among us.
Stay in doors, stay inside. Only go out if you have to go to work, or for basic shopping for food and meds, or to got o doctor if you suspect you are sick.
May you all be safe and healthy.
Wishing all your loved and dear ones, family and friends