Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[RESOLVED] Saving and Reloading screws up the aim of ballistic missiles

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [RESOLVED] Saving and Reloading screws up the aim of ballistic missiles Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[RESOLVED] Saving and Reloading screws up the aim of ba... - 1/26/2020 11:55:33 PM   
Eboreg

While playing through this game, I've found a rather nasty bug whereby saving while ballistic missiles are in flight and then reloading can cause them to hit the ground prematurely and thus unfairly miss their target. This happens to all ballistic missiles, friend and enemy, and there have been occasions where I've exploited this bug to defend against incoming ballistic missiles. I've provided two saves from the "Salvo" scenario in Chains of War, one right before the DF-21Ds fire against the Reagan and one shortly before impact. These are from the same playthrough but in the first, the DF-21Ds manage to sink the Reagan and in the second, they smash harmlessly into the ocean.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Dimitris -- 10/29/2020 2:08:18 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: [Logged] Saving and Reloading screws up the aim of ... - 2/7/2020 6:28:52 AM   
Rory Noonan

Logged for investigation.

(in reply to Eboreg)
Post #: 2
RE: [Logged] Saving and Reloading screws up the aim of ... - 10/28/2020 9:52:18 PM   
Dimitris

I think this is no longer happening, correct?

(in reply to Rory Noonan)
Post #: 3
RE: [Logged] Saving and Reloading screws up the aim of ... - 10/29/2020 1:54:03 PM   
Eboreg

That is correct.

(in reply to Dimitris)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [RESOLVED] Saving and Reloading screws up the aim of ballistic missiles Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI