The dev team have been busy working on your feedback and we have a new beta available for you!
Please download the patch from here
It is also available on the following platforms:
Right click on the game and select "Properties". Select the “Betas” tab. The Beta tag "Beta - Public Beta" will appear in the Beta dropdown list. Select it and close the Properties window. Steam should now update the game to the beta version. If the update does not start automatically, launch the game to force the update process or 'verify integrity of game files' from the 'Local Files' tab.
Click the 'More' tab next to the 'Play' button - go to 'Settings', enable the Beta Channels and select the Beta channel from the channel dropdown.
Please see the changelog below for the list of changes!
1. Highlighting units in poor supply will now mark with red own units that are more than 100 MP or 25 hexes from railhead, and with yellow own units that are more than 57 MP or 18 hexes from railhead (which is where penalties to resupply from railhead drop below 50%). Bear in mind that since 1.12.00 hexes from railhead are measured along the same path as MP are, not in a straight line.
2. It will be now again possible to trace land supply through Kerch strait (counts as major river).
3. Added or updated the following short forms:
a. English: Brandenburg Brdbg, Fallschirmjager FJ, Fallschirmjaeger FJ, Fuehrer Fu., Grenadier Gren., Grossdeutschland GD, Nederland Ndl
b. German: Fallschirmjäger FJ, Führer-Begleit Fü-Begl., Führer-Grenadier Fü-Gren., Großdeutschland GD, Nederland Ndl
4. Added "match flags" to ground elements. Elements of the same match family sharing at least one non-zero match flag (when examined as binary value), will be treated as having accepted match between them. This will allow them to be used in place of each other by the replacements routines. Maximum number of flags is 31 (per family). See Appendix A.
5. Increased the chance for German Infantry Divisions destroyed on or after 8/44 to rebuild as Volksgrenadier Divisions from 20% to 80%.
6. Rail repair units, airbases, HQs, and support units attached to them will not shatter in combat when forced to relocate from hex in which the battle occured.
7. Improved retreats and displacement moves, so that units will be able to reposition in situations where previously they would be destroyed. Unit will also take lower casualties due to retreats.
8. Disabled automatic scaling of the application due to Windows DPI settings. Font size will be adjusted automatically to maintain original size as best as possible. This will prevent images from getting blurry and/or fonts from getting too large to fit into their alloted areas. To enable previous behaviour set DPI scaling to "System" or "System (enchanced)" in application's compatiblity settings. There is now also a new command line argument "-noFontResize" that disables font size adjustment within the application.
9. Soviet AI will no longer build new and disband existing units in scenarios with unit rebuild disabled. Also, no units will be disbanded in scenarios shorter than 25 turns.
10. Added "no match flags" to ground elements. Elements of the same match type sharing at least one non-zero no match flag (when examined as binary value), will be treated as having no type match between them. This will prevent them from being used in place of each other by the replacement routines. Maximum number of flags is 31 (per type). See Appendix A.
11. Units that were supplied via sea (port) supply will be marked as such in unit's details window. These units will not be able to displace through enemy lines towards friendly territory, as is possible for units supplied overland during the same enemy's turn that they were encircled.
12. Reduced the speed at which partisan squads are recruited from countryside, and the chance for combat ready partisan units to spawn new units.
13. Changed repair modifier for Snow weather from -5 to -10, for Blizzard from -15 to -20, and for Mud from -25 to -30. Reduced base repair chance from 15 to 10. Reduced German vehicle repair bonus in 1941 from 5 to 0.
14. Changed the way in which the modifier that reduces the number of replacements a unit may ask for due to supply situation it is in is calculated. It will now be based on the following supply modifiers: Range to railhead, MP to railhead, Movement, Axis Rail Supply, and First Winter. It will be better for stationary units close to railhead, but much worse for units that have moved, and are far away from railhead.
1. Fixed a bug in calculating supply and fuel required by units resupplying from a HQ, which shouldn’t take into account MP and range to railhead penalties into account. These penalties will be now correctly applied at later step, when actually requesting and receiving supply and fuel from cities. This prevented units to operate more than 25 hexes or 100 MP from railhead, even if they were within HQ supply range, and that HQ was within railhead supply range. Also, this prevented HQs to act better as a buffer, dispensing reserves on hand to units needing them (bear in mind that HQs will still try to maintain some reserves). All other penalties are still applied at the earliest possible step. Supply details window will still show Range and MP modifiers based on unit's actual distance to railhead, because they are taken into account in other steps of the logistics phase (for example: units more than 100 MP from railhead are unable to recieve and/or return vehicles).
2. Fixed a bug in calculating the percentage of required supply and fuel dumps available in a HQ after it was resupplied from a city. Wrong value caused some units to take more than they should, while others were left starving.
3. Fixed a bug where out-of-supply trace could be determined to be better than in-supply trace, leading to isolated units in case of a very long land connection despite having access to port supply. "In-supply" means going through 0 enemy hexes, and not above 100MP and/or 25 hexes from rail.
4. Fixed a bug where on-map units were not rebuilding nor arriving according to reinforcement schedule in scenarios that didn't use entire map. It will be now up to scenario parameter to decide whether unit rebuilds are allowed or not. To prevent unit rebuilds in smaller scenarios, five were updated: Op Mars 1942 Red God of War, Operation Konrad, Road to Kiev, Road To Smolensk, Smolensk 1941.
5. Fixed a bug where the game was unable to load WiteFontConfig.txt file and always used default font configuration.
6. Fixed a bug where units more than 25 hexes (but not more than 100 MP) from railhead were considered isolated.
1.  41b LW Light Flak Battalion: last year changed from 1945 to 1942, last month changed from 9 to 12.
2.  43 LW Light Flak Battalion: first year changed from 1941 to 1943, first month changed from 6 to 1.
● Flag 1 is 1
● Flag 2 is 2
● Flag 3 is 4
● Flag 4 is 8
● Flag 5 is 16
● Flag 6 is 32
● Flag 7 is 64
● Flag 8 is 128
● Flag 9 is 256
● Flag 10 is 512
● Flag 11 is 1024
● Flag 12 is 2048
● Flag 13 is 4096
● Flag 14 is 8192
● Flag 15 is 16384
● Flag 16 is 32768
● Flag 17 is 65536
● Flag 18 is 131072
● Flag 19 is 262144
● Flag 20 is 524288
● Flag 21 is 1048576
● Flag 22 is 2097152
● Flag 23 is 4194304
● Flag 24 is 8388608
● Flag 25 is 16777216
● Flag 26 is 33554432
● Flag 27 is 67108864
● Flag 28 is 134217728
● Flag 29 is 268435456
● Flag 30 is 536870912
● Flag 31 is 1073741824
Example: for an element to match with other elements having flags 3 or 5: 4 + 16 = 20, so enter match flags value of 20 into ground elements data.