Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich v1.05 Now Available!
You can download the update from the product page, My Page or directly here.
While you wait for the download to complete, why not check out what this update includes, see the changelog below:
Changes & Fixes:
• Fixed the dreaded turnback bug.
• Fixed “failure to launch” bug, which also allows mouse-over information to appear on units from later flights like night bombing, intruders, and night fighters where it did not display before.
• Fixed garbled fatigue display for Axis interceptors in flight.
• Raid path lines are now color coded. Blue=night mission, white=day bombing, yellow=recon, green=sweeps. Red is always return leg regardless.
• Fixed turns since last mission to show correctly for assign lead group.
• Fixed attacker’s view of target damage levels changing after loading saved game.
• Added OVC and moonrise display to raid planning screen.
• Added random altitude loss for damaged bomber stragglers.
• Added minor moral check penalties for not resting between missions. Rally (regaining of morale) dependent more on leader inspiration value.
• Fixed supply bug where troops were tracing supply using non-existent locations.
• Fixed bug where some groups without replacement aircraft remained leaderless after leader returned to group.
• 1945 AI will convert older me109’s to TA 152’s if available.
• CLARIFICATION: Before Wilde Sau tactics change, single engine nightfighters can change to 2-engine types, but not vice versa.
• Gave Recon pilots more opportunity to gain experience
• Added more availability dates to unit display.
• Cleaned up allied action log display columns. Re-added asterisk symbol for NAV-equipped bomber groups in unit display (not sure why this was taken away in the first place.)
• Several unused locations no longer get loaded into game data. This fixes targeting and hidden flak-trap bugs as well as odd troop supply route choices.
• Mistaken targeting slightly reduced if long range, but slightly increased if weather is bad.
• Overall Flak effect slightly reduced.
• Fixed odd supply line trace from German units in south France.
• Air Unit display now shows attached HQ properly.
• Strafing fighters will only target airfields with recon-confirmed enemy planes, otherwise they will simply patrol over the target airfield until bingo fuel. This eliminates suicide airfield attacks on empty airfields on the return leg.
• Allies must now have AS of 3 or greater to win BTR campaigns, otherwise best they can achieve is a draw.
• Allied Sudden Death minimum score threshold now shows in red beneath score total in BTR campaigns.
• Greatly improved shuttle functionality.
• Fixed some map graphic anachronisms.
• Added Allied-Italian roundel (was German cross).
Production & QA Manager