Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

JTS Software 2020 News

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> JTS Software 2020 News Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
JTS Software 2020 News - 1/14/2020 3:17:33 PM   
rommel222

Greetings to All,
JTS Software 2020 email news:

2020 - looking forward

John Tiller Software & Wargame Design Studio would like to take a moment and say thank you for the astounding response to our year end sale. Many of our loyal customers continued to fill out their collections and we saw many new customers make a first time purchase with us. We hope you all enjoy our products and get many hours of gaming satisfaction from them. That, after all, is our primary goal - to provide a rich, historically based, gaming environment for you to explore a breadth of topics spanning the conflicts that have both been and might be.

Note - we always have the bulk discount option open, where you can get 5 games for the price of 4...details on this page: https://john-tiller-software.myshopify.com/blogs/news

Looking forward...
For 2020 we are planning a few things:

The Napoleonic series of games will be updated to the Wellington's Peninsular War standard (game engine & rule set). A new 2D look will be rolled out, some new content included as well as 3D maps for some titles.
We'll also roll out updates for the Naval Campaigns and Modern Air Power games.
We plan to release at least 3 new games this year - a new title in the First World War Campaigns series among them.
We also have work progressing on no less than 8 other titles spanning 5 series of games...

Closing remarks

We continue to migrate former HPS customers to JTS releases. If you need any help with this just reply to this email.

We highly suggest that you keep a local backup copy of your game installers (.msi files). I use an external hard drive for this - it makes setting up a new computer extremely easy. Also highly suggest creating a document to list all your serial numbers for easy copy & paste as needed.

While we know the majority of our customers play against the computer A/I exclusively, I'd like to once again highly encourage you to venture out into the on-line realm and pick up a human opponent or two...once you get the hang of it I'm sure you will be glad you did. For a starting point see the links on this page - http://www.johntillersoftware.com/Resources.php

Have a great rest of your January and we hope to have a new product release in the not to distant future.
Post #: 1
RE: JTS Software 2020 News - 1/14/2020 5:05:40 PM   
nukkxx5058

Thank you for your great work and all these lovely wargames !
Good stuff. I'm a new customer and yes, I know I will slowly build up my collection :-)

(in reply to rommel222)
Post #: 2
RE: JTS Software 2020 News - 1/15/2020 1:40:01 PM   
TheGrayMouser

Good stuff, crossing fingers for one of those titles to be The Great Northern War or 30 Years war ( or Any of the “ Sun King’s” Wars)

(in reply to nukkxx5058)
Post #: 3
RE: JTS Software 2020 News - 1/15/2020 5:13:58 PM   
Simulacra53

https://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2019/11/21/2019-end-of-year-update-part-two/

(in reply to TheGrayMouser)
Post #: 4
RE: JTS Software 2020 News - 1/15/2020 7:19:37 PM   
nukkxx5058

quote:

ORIGINAL: Simulacra53

https://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2019/11/21/2019-end-of-year-update-part-two/

Impressive ! Love the resistance/partisans units ! :-)

(in reply to Simulacra53)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> JTS Software 2020 News Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI