(edit - I could not figure out how to include the save, error every time)
My units are just not replenishing from their supply and replacement stocks.. I have no idea why and its very frustrating. I've been reading and reading but I just cannot seem to fully grasp why certain units off the front and sitting in depot centers are not replenishing, and sometimes getting negative #s in their (replacement -XXX (freight) screen).
A few guesses which you may be able to answer before you load up my save
1. I have heavily invested in the Eastern front (stable up until current year Jan 1944). I am constantly refitting units, withdrawing and sending them to rebuild in Berlin, and sending newly formed units to the East. The payoff is never really worrying about the steamroller. The negative, I am assuming the eastern front gets priority and since I am consistently refitting units in the East the priority of replacements, tanks, supplies, fuel goes there?
2. I have lost 43k+ vehicles (no idea how)... Perhaps my units away from the depots cutting their teeth in Italy do not have the trucks to get supplied?
However, my production screen reads:
Vehicle: (Capacity) 529 (no damage) - (Pool) 83k+ - (Built) 156k
Vehicle Repair: 101k (Pool) - 282l (Built)
3. Interdiction is not strong with the AI, it was, but they have lost 13k planes since 1943 and its starting to let up a bit (no idea if 13k is a lot or a little at this point vs AI).
4. The freight and rail lines are all green going toward my Italian front where I need my reinforcements the most.
5. Italy could be choked? I have quite a few units there. However, there are units in France that are out of supply and not receiving replacements. New divisions that come in with a TOE or 45 or so stay that way for a few turns..
Thanks in advance!