To apply: Unzip contents on your CMO installation, overwriting as necessary.
This is a public beta. Standard disclaimers apply.
Changes from B1121.3
* Major new feature: Fog of war (FOW) for Tacview 3D view. When God's Eye view is disabled, the Tacview window will now display only own- and friendly-side units plus any detected contacts. Displayed contact shapes start from generic semi-opaque placeholders and then switch to more specific (and solid) shapes when/if they are sufficiently classified/identified. If God's Eye is active, all units are shown as before.
(Known current issue: Switching side or toggling God's Eye status forces the Tacview window to close and re-open)
* Added 1-15 sec time acceleration option
* The "Land cover" map layer now uses WebP format for the tiles (instead of PNG), which achieves much smaller file sizes.
* Mission AI tweak: For non-specific mission types, the default "start looking for tankers" fuel threshold has been changed from 60% to 30%. This _SHOULD_ help alleviate cases where aircraft nearing their strike targets abruptly turn back and start looking for a suitable tanker to refuel.
* Major rework on ABM engagement logics, _should_ eliminate various issues related to ABM guidance.
* Numerous sim-core performance tweaks
* Added a Min/max option to DB-Viewer window
* ADDED: #13479: Lua Script Font Size Change - Event Action Lua script screen
* Most secondary windows are now shown on Windows taskbar when open. This helps to find them if they are accidentally obscured by the main map window.
* Includes the new Tacview mesh additions by BogdanM (Puma, Merlin & Sea King helicopters, Trafalgar, Astute, Borei & Yasen submarines)
* Includes DB-updated versions of the "Northern Inferno", "Chains Of War", "Shifting Sands" and Command-LIVE DLC scenarios, all rebuilt by Todd Bergquist (AttorneyAtWar).
* Includes updated database images and descriptions files by CV60, kgambit and apd1004. The updated images are not included in the pack, but are available for automatic download on the remote server (thus, to get updated images you must first delete your local cache at [CMO]\DB\Images\).
* FIXED: Raw-text mode message log window was stealing focus from main map window every time it was refreshed, and was not properly forwarding hotkey presses. (If you notice the same issue in any other window, please do alert us).
* FIXED: Pathfinding legs of a plotted course were drawn as both dashed and solid line
* FIXED: Aircraft on air-intercept mission may RTB if their current primary target is not relevant to mission (while other secondary targets still are relevant)
* FIXED: #13469: Lag when opening ME window
* FIXED: "Unit Damaged" trigger may fire twice when unit destroyed
* FIXED: Contact course & speed displayed on datablock and rotated icon even when they are not known
* FIXED: Cross-threading error in Mission Editor window (refresh caused by sim event) causes red-X
* FIXED: BOL-fired ASROC rocket never releases its torpedo
* FIXED: #13470: Max Speed for Ground Based Interceptors 10kts
* Additional fix for strike mission altitudes
* FIXED: #13417: Cannot resize Sensors window
* Fix for wingman altitudes on strike missions
* FIXED: #13412: Game closes unexpectedly on user scen
* FIXED: #13348: Event probability not able to be set through event editor
* FIXED: #13499: Repeatable-Loop for Patrol Missions not saved
* FIXED: #13179: "Add Unit" window: Add sub-type filter
* FIXED: #13308: Bug: When you try to search in the OOB window typing in the search box, pressing 'O' key closes the window
* FIXED: #13327: Adding and removing magazines does not auto-refresh the magazines window
* FIXED: #13418: Unit status window no-refresh issue
* FIXED: #13382: Refueling queue ain't not never don't show nothing
* FIXED: #13378: Sub tube reloading (erroneously appears to be) instant
* FIXED: #13493: Aircraft loadout weapons not displayed on "Weapons" window
* FIXED: Certain ABMs were not auto-engaging RVs (they considered them as atmospheric supersonic targets instead of ballistic)
* FIXED: #13407: [None] on [None] in sensor detections field
* FIXED: #13436: Unable to change WCS: Land
* FIXED: #13423: CMO & CMANO "Add Sensor" window arcs bug
* FIXED: #13416: "Jump to Location" going to 0-0
* FIXED: #13442: DB viewer not snapping to selected unit in unit list
* FIXED: #13144: "Load cargo" button on Docking Ops form is not wide enough
* FIXED: #13302: Aircraft Dialog window doesn't update to new selected unit
* FIXED: #13401: "Nothing" in Message Log
* FIXED: #13548: Notification - missing summary label
* FIXED: #13422: In "Air Ops" window, cannot resize the "Status" or "Time to Ready" columns
* FIXED: #13518: Not being able to delete sensors properly
* FIXED: #13547: Cannot Select Multiple Units In Event Editor (Teleport action)
* FIXED: #13543: Ships in ports have problem (ScenEdit-only buttons on Docking Ops window also visible on normal play)
* FIXED: Problem in "Bersama Lima" scenario (https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4742573)
* FIXED: Helo pickup issue in "Raid on Kismayo" scenario.
* FIXED: Freeze during dynamic fuel re-calc of dual-capable (AAW/ASuW) guided weapon
* FIXED: Blocking exception during scenario load on European-locale systems
< Message edited by Dimitris -- 1/20/2020 4:25:08 PM >