Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Unit Screen Picture Is Stuck

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Unit Screen Picture Is Stuck Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Unit Screen Picture Is Stuck - 1/3/2020 5:43:48 PM   
DWReese

I am playing a homemade scenario that works fine on CMANO.

As the game progresses, some of my aircraft come under attack from a SA-5 SAM unit. I click on my SEAD unit to fire at the SA-5. From that point on, no other picture, other than the SA-5 is visible for the rest of the game. The top half of the Unit Screen has information that pertains to the SA-5, and the bottom half is whatever unit that I click on, such as a SEAD unit, telling me how many weapons I have left. Regardless of what unit I click on, the bottom half of the unit screen pertains to that unit, but the top half is always the SA-5 that I originally fired at.

I minimized the screen and came back to it, but the SA-5 was still visible. I reloaded an autosave and the problem persisted. I then completely exited the program and re-started it using saved game, but the results were the same. I continued to load and reload the game, and the same thing occurred. I then turned the whole computer off, and reloaded a previous version of the game. The scenario loaded as usual, with the SA-5 picture replaced by what should have been there.

I believe that the database somehow became corrupted.

Certainly, someone else has experienced this.

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Unit Screen Picture Is Stuck Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI