I am playing a homemade scenario that works fine on CMANO.
As the game progresses, some of my aircraft come under attack from a SA-5 SAM unit. I click on my SEAD unit to fire at the SA-5. From that point on, no other picture, other than the SA-5 is visible for the rest of the game. The top half of the Unit Screen has information that pertains to the SA-5, and the bottom half is whatever unit that I click on, such as a SEAD unit, telling me how many weapons I have left. Regardless of what unit I click on, the bottom half of the unit screen pertains to that unit, but the top half is always the SA-5 that I originally fired at.
I minimized the screen and came back to it, but the SA-5 was still visible. I reloaded an autosave and the problem persisted. I then completely exited the program and re-started it using saved game, but the results were the same. I continued to load and reload the game, and the same thing occurred. I then turned the whole computer off, and reloaded a previous version of the game. The scenario loaded as usual, with the SA-5 picture replaced by what should have been there.
I believe that the database somehow became corrupted.
Certainly, someone else has experienced this.