Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Interest in a player-run campaign?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Interest in a player-run campaign? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Interest in a player-run campaign? - 12/16/2019 6:45:06 PM   
GloriousRuse

I was thinking of running a short multi-multi player campaign, with some very simplified operational level rules linking together a series of battles between each side, to be fought out in FPRS. Essentially the scenario would be that the 1st Western Front broke the British I Corps and is poised to penetrate west of Hannover, but shattered their initial assault echelons doing it. The operational maneuver group is marching to exploit, but VII Corps has committed 3ID to counterattack and contain the penetration.

We'd be looking at four to six turns with two-three battles per turn, and simple decisions about march order (bot sides are racing to the gap...the order units arrive in will generally affect who ends up fighting who) and commitment of higher level support assets like the DIVARTY/CAG, Aviation Brigade/Attack Avairation Regiment and airpower.

Refit book-keeping would be kept to a minimum.

Would anyone be interested in playing or helping to ref?
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Interest in a player-run campaign? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI