To apply: Unzip contents on your CMO installation, overwriting as necessary.
This is a public beta. Standard disclaimers apply.
Changes from B1115.8.1
* Improved speed of loading map tiles for each layer (this addresses the "slow map refresh" issue)
* New game option: Configurable volume for music & sound effects (Game --> Game Options --> Sound)
* Mission Editor window enhancement: Clicking on the assigned & unassigned units selects them and centers the map on them. . This makes it easier to check the general status of a mission ("Where are right now the forces I've tasked for this job? Where are the units that I might be interested to add to this task if they are close enough?") without having to jump to the ORBAT window.
* Tacview: Force terrain mode to "full 3D" (ie. incl. underwater)
* Added more tweaks to Tacview appearance (hide flight & lift vector, height bars & labels)
* Map tweak: Show the flight plans of airborne flights
* Numerous sim-core performance tweaks
* The main map window now always starts in windowed mode (even if it was last used in full-screen)
* Replaced color "Red" with "Indian Red" in various forms to stand out more clearly against dark background (example: https://i.imgur.com/8xM60vF.png)
* Map tweak: Made the "Selected: [....]" text font slightly smaller
* UI tweak: Include the DB version name in the "You have (explicitly or implicitly) attempted to load a database that does not exist on the DB folder" message
* ADDED: #13415: Make the location details available through Lua
* Includes updated version of "King Of The Border" which fixes UI lag issues
* All sound effects have their default volume altered to match the soundtrack.
* Includes new Tacview 3D models for the J-35 Draken, JA-37 Viggen & JAS-39 Gripen, F-105 Thunderchief, A-29 Super Tucano, Wildcat, MQ-8 Fire Scout, MQ-4 Global Hawk, SS-N-26 ASCM, Spruance & OH Perry classes and their variants, Virginia-class SSN, Vanguard-class SSBN, DDH280 Iroquois-class, City/Town/Village Marker.
* Includes updated versions of the remastered standalone scenarios: Added gameplay notes for scenarios that have special features, fixed scripts not firing in "Green Tide", fixed dev prompts appearing on first run of "North Pacific Shootout", fixed SAR action in "Brother Against Brother".
* Includes updated versions of the "Surface Warfare Tutorial" series by Paul Bridge.
* FIXED: Ballistic missiles not assigning their MIRVs correctly
* FIXED: HoverInfo options not showing up
* FIXED: #13345: Escorts returning from a strike do not land together with the main group, but only when they are bingo
* FIXED: When gathering around group lead, wingmen AC were heading for the deck instead of the lead altitude
* FIXED: Casting error when displaying error message during startup
* FIXED: Airgroup wingmen not always following's lead's desired altitude
* FIXED: Error during writing-out of the message log can leave the scenario graph in a dirty state
* Fix for altitude issues with strike mission (Caused other issues)
* FIXED: Units usually not evaluating targets (and thus not auto-engaging contacts)
* FIXED: Airgroup wingmen not following lead's desired altitude during overwater flight
* FIXED: Hang on startup in high-DPI systems
* FIXED: Unit Doctrine panel text alignment
* Fixed: #13354: Helicopters descend instantaneously
* Fixed issues with pathfinder for mobile ground units
* FIXED: #13353: Strike flight with escorts aborts and RTBs after mid-air refuelling
* Fix for personal map profile not loading.
* Fix for Game Options throwing an (invisible) exception on launch.
* FIXED: Compressed DLZ envelope at frontal shots due to over-conservative outer-range value (see here for details : https://steamcommunity.com/app/1076160/discussions/0/3356799628320729999/#c1740008576841507766)
* FIXED: On strike egress leg, wingmen were not sticking to their formation station (pulling ahead or behind)
* FIXED: Layout glitches in "Tanker Planner" window
* FIXED: Wire-guided torpedoes attempting to retarget while still having a plotted course
* FIXED: Weapon "Attempt retargeting: XXX" indicator drawn in wrong vertical offset from icon
* FIXED: #13461: SetScore function weirdness
< Message edited by Dimitris -- 12/9/2019 4:30:49 PM >