Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

nitpicking about some issues

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> nitpicking about some issues Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
nitpicking about some issues - 11/23/2019 2:49:45 PM   
overkill01

Just some minor things i'm nitpicking about but it would be nice to see it fixed.

- when 2 missions share the same waypoints, the missionnames overlap each other on the map.

- when using the rangefinder, the range is right next to the cross (mousse) and it overlaps just a little, this makes it hard to read the first number. IMO, this is very annoying in the more bright area's on the map.

- The messagelog seems to have less information than before, or is this intentional ? For example, distance between impact and target. Possible hit calculations. No info on what sensor classified something.

- and just a suggestion. I like the new messagelog but I find it very easy to miss important things, it would be nice to have a separate configurable tab in wich you can choose certain messages to be displayed.
For example, have a tab that will show new contacts and hostile clasifications. Then I would leave this open while playing, when i need other info I close it and open another tab.
Post #: 1
RE: nitpicking about some issues - 11/24/2019 1:40:31 AM   
magi

Sharing way points between different missions... I know some guys do it..but.. I don’t think that’s a great idea....

(in reply to overkill01)
Post #: 2
RE: nitpicking about some issues - 11/24/2019 5:50:50 AM   
overkill01

quote:

ORIGINAL: magi

Sharing way points between different missions... I know some guys do it..but.. I don’t think that’s a great idea....

I sometimes find it usefull to do this, for supportmissions mostly, and it doesn't clutter the map with waypoints. For example, setting up a rallypoint between 2 waypoints and a separate tankermission using the same.

(in reply to magi)
Post #: 3
RE: nitpicking about some issues - 11/25/2019 1:03:11 AM   
KnightHawk75

quote:

ORIGINAL: overkill01

quote:

ORIGINAL: magi

I sometimes find it usefull to do this, for supportmissions mostly, and it doesn't clutter the map with waypoints. For example, setting up a rallypoint between 2 waypoints and a separate tankermission using the same.

Yup, especially useful for support tracks to reduce clutter.

(in reply to overkill01)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> nitpicking about some issues Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI