Close Combat: The Bloody First has been updated to v1.00.06.
This update brings many improvements to the game:
• The FIRE order line now shows where line of sight is first obscured, where it becomes a blind shot, and where it becomes impossible to target;
• Soldier fatigue and morale levels now recover every time you start a new Operation;
• AI units with existing orders won't be given a new order unless their situation changes;
• Fix for possible crash when the last weapon in battery of artillery or mortar support fires;
and many more!
Have a look at the changelog below.
You can download the update from here
• The FIRE order line now shows where line of sight is first obscured, where it becomes a blind shot, and where it becomes impossible to target.
• Warning icons and tooltips now indicate when a FIRE order has no line of sight, is partially obscured, is out of range, or is a hard shot due to range, limited visibility, or a hull down / partially visible target vehicle.
• Warning icons now appear in the UI screens to indicate when a unit is low on strength, morale, or ammo. Unit tooltips on the Force Selection screen include these warnings as well and indicate when a unit's main weapon is out of ammo.
• Exiting a saved game from the Debrief screen and reloading the save now returns to the Debrief Screen instead of the Planning Screen.
• Returning to the Planning Screen after having selecting your order choice will show only the order info for the order you selected.
• Cursor no longer moves itself when entering / deleting text in the saved game name field.
• Soldier fatigue and morale levels now recover every time you start a new Operation.
• Operations are no longer shown as 'Completed' on the saved game list unless they really are.
• Added better fallback handling for unusual deployment situations -- units should always be placed somewhere in player controlled territory at the start of a battle.
• Pathfinder no longer avoids stationary vehicles that are not visible to the player.
• AI recon units no longer repeatedly switch destinations while seeking contact.
• AI command units no longer move to rally distant units if there are units to be rallied where they are.
• An AI unit assigned to capture a VL won't keep trying to move toward the VL if it is engaging a target.
• AI units with existing orders won't be given a new order unless their situation changes.
• Fixed case where dynamic terrain damage objects could appear at 100x normal size.
• Fix for possible crash when the last weapon in battery of artillery or mortar support fires.
• Fix for possible crash when expending last use of Illumination support.
• Fix for host stuck on the save dialog starting a new multiplayer game after disconnecting from a previous game.
• Fix for case where soldiers / vehicles could spin in place after unit was given a Defend or Ambush order while the mouse was over the unit itself.
• Fixed case where machine gun weapon model was not visible until the gunner moved.
• Fix for Fire Support 'Area of Effect' ring not displaying if the fire support weapons weren't currently loaded.
• Units without a FIRE order from the player will not take blind shots unless at point blank range. They will indicated a 'BAD SHOT' instead.
• Units on DEFEND or AMBUSH will now fire at vehicles they can't penetrate if there is a reasonable chance of causing non-penetrating damage (tracks, gun hits, and crew hits from spalling.)
• Units ordered to FIRE at an enemy vehicle will now fire if there is any chance of penetrating target armor OR any chance of causing non-penetrating damage, even if those chances are low. If there is no chance of either the Fire order will fail with 'We can't hurt that.'
• Berserk soldiers will now charge toward the nearest uncontrolled VL if they have no spotted enemy to charge and they choose not to fire their weapon instead.
• Fixed bug where non-penetrating damage to vehicles was causing more crew hits than intended.
• Fixed bug where soldier could assault an unspotted enemy soldier if they were within 20m.
• Fixed a bug where reloading would deducted a full clip of ammo even when some of that ammo type was already loaded.
• Fixed an issue where a vehicle on steep terrain could still refuse to fire with a 'Steep Angle' state even when vehicle was angled in a way that would make the shot possible.
• Indirect fire weapons now check for vehicles without any turret top armor when evaluating kill chance.
• Vehicles in the open benefit much less from being camouflaged.
• Users with multiple user names in the system, or who log in using their email name, can now log in to the multiplayer Lobby.
< Message edited by Daniele -- 11/19/2019 3:52:14 PM >