I've recognized the following errors:
Manchukuo must be an Axis minor country, the countries Costa Rica, El Salvador, Tibet (Lhasa occures as a chinese city) and Tuwa (Kyzyl occurs as a sowjet city / it was integrated in the USSR in 1944) are not in the global scenarios, but are available in the editor. Also there's missing the portugese city of Macao with a port and the british colony of the Gambia with Bathurst as its capital with a port, portugiese Guinea with Bissau as its capital with a port and Montenegro with its capital Cetinje with a port won't be founded after Yougoslavia had surrendered and Burma, the Philippine Republic and Free India at the Andaman and Nicobar Islands should be founded in September 1943 respectivly in October 1943 if they're under control of the Axis Powers. In Italy sould be founded the Italian Social Republic after the Allies have concured the italian mainland. Goa in British India was portugese with a port and not british without a port. The czech part of Chechoslovakia, the so called "Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia" should be shown in the same kind as Albania. Nepal doesn't declare war on Germany at the beginning of the 1939 scenario, even it was a minor country with Great Britain. Danish Greenland became independent until 1941 as it would be integrated in the US as a protectorate. Danish Iceland and the Danish Faroer Islands a british and later an us-american protectorate. Iceland declared its independence in 1944.
At French Kerguelen Island Port-aux-Francais and its port was founded in 1948. I think the Faroer Islands, Ascension, Sao Tome & Principe should get a port and Spanish Guinea should get a settlement and a port at it's continental area on the african continent, which would be called Bata. The flags of French Algeria, French Tunisia and French Syria should be the french flags respectivly the vichy french flags if France has surrendered and French Polynesia should have the free french flag.
In my own mod I've made these changes, exept Tuwa and The Gambia, because I'm not able to change the terretory of France and the USSR in the editor, when they change their size.
It's a really amazing game and I'm very looking forward on the new WWI series.
With best regards.
This post made me thing, and just for fun I decided to make some changes to the original 1939 Campaign, not all that you suggested:
Changes from the "Vanilla" Campaign:
* San Salvador added, with capital in El Salvador, with a Garrison (3);
* All the territory that belonged to Nigeria is now British, with a Garrison (5) in Lagos, named "West African Rifles"; Secondary Supplies in Lagos and Accra;
* Goa is Portuguese with a Port and a Garrison (3);
* Created the town of Bangalore in India, linked by road and rail; to compensate the loss of Goa;
* Portuguese East Africa and Portuguese West Africa now belong to Portugal, with one garrison in Luanda (5) and other in Lourenço Marques (5); Secondary supplies in those cities;
* Assuncion island has now a hex, and port; British;
* Spanish Guinea is now Spanish; 1 Garrison (3) in Santa Isabel; new town in Bata; Secondary Supply in Santa Isabel.
* Island of São Tomé created, belongs to Portugal;
* Island of Santiago created, in Cape Verde, with the city of Praia and a Port, belongs to Portugal; with a Garrison (3); secdundary supply;
* Gambia created; town in Bathurst; British;
* Sierra Leone created; town in Freetown; British;
* Bissau created as well as the territory of Portuguese Guinea;
* The following cities were created in French Africa: Conacry, Abidjan, Lomé, Porto-Novo, Libreville, Youndé, Abeché, Largeau, Bardai.
* The following cities were created in Italian Libya: Kufra, Marduk, with dirt roads.
* Italian Garrison in Kufra (3);
* There is now a dirt road that links Libreville with Kufra; Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque can now size Kufra;
* The number of Portuguese (4), Spanish (1), UK (1) and Italian (1) allowed garrisons was increased (with numbers in brackets) to allow them to garrison the new towns;
* Portugal has now a Destroyer in Lisbon (8), called "Douro" (Vouga class);
* Germans MPPs increased from 50 to 100, to compensate the income, from the new Allied towns and ports;
* Change the name of some units (mostly Garrisons and Neutrals) to give some more flavour, some designations are historical;
* Manchukuo is now an Axis minor; this increases the Japanese income; following here the idea in the scenario "1944: Triumph and Tragedy", by Bill Runacre, David Stoeckl and Robert Carver;
* Chinese (1) and Manchukuo (2) can now build cavalry corps; following here the idea in the scenario "1944: Triumph and Tragedy", by Bill Runacre, David Stoeckl and Robert Carver;
* Manchukuo can create 4 garrisons;
* Syrian flag changed to Vichy Flag;
* Algerian flag changed to Vichy Flag;
* Tunisian flag changed to Vichy Flag;
And I think that I didn't damage nothing! The original campaign is quite good. This is intended to be mostly for flavour, and playing with the editor...
It is available here: