Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[FIXED B1115.7] WHITE SCREEN+RED CROSS

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [FIXED B1115.7] WHITE SCREEN+RED CROSS Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[FIXED B1115.7] WHITE SCREEN+RED CROSS - 11/18/2019 11:19:24 AM   
fulcrum28

I bought it two days ago, but I have to say it is not playable. I tried Strike mission for training, a single F-16 aircraft to bomb an objective.. the plane never arrives to the objective..a white screen with RED CROSS appears and it is impossible to continue. As a second complain, the game seems quite heavy, and uses a lot of resources and performance and maps loading is slow.

< Message edited by Dimitris -- 11/19/2019 7:33:13 PM >

The most comprehensive website on the IJN Imperial Japanese Navy Y:"Let us enjoy the beauty of the moon (sinking aboard Hiryu)
Post #: 1
RE: WHITE SCREEN+RED CROSS: UNPLAYABLE - 11/18/2019 11:28:49 AM   
serjames

There have been a couple of bugs and loading issues already squashed with the latest update. I've played some big maps and small scenarios and found them ALL to run much faster and smoothly with the New Engine. I can't tell you what to do obviously, but as you have been around for a long time, you'll know just how much CMANO improved - especially the last few years. I'd suggest just holding for a week and installing the updates..you might be pleasantly surprised with how much better it is.

SJ

(in reply to fulcrum28)
Post #: 2
RE: WHITE SCREEN+RED CROSS: UNPLAYABLE - 11/18/2019 12:36:41 PM   
BDukes

quote:

ORIGINAL: fulcrum28

I bought it two days ago, but I have to say it is not playable. I tried Strike mission for training, a single F-16 aircraft to bomb an objective.. the plane never arrives to the objective..a white screen with RED CROSS appears and it is impossible to continue. As a second complain, the game seems quite heavy, and uses a lot of resources and performance and maps loading is slow. Back to CMANO, sadly. Is there a way to get a refund from steam?

Of course there is but I ask you give game another chance.

Is your windows and video drivers update?

Thank!

(in reply to fulcrum28)
Post #: 3
RE: WHITE SCREEN+RED CROSS: UNPLAYABLE - 11/18/2019 5:59:20 PM   
Dimitris

Can you please post the file ExceptionLog.txt ? From the [CMO]\Logs folder.

Thanks.

(in reply to BDukes)
Post #: 4
RE: WHITE SCREEN+RED CROSS: UNPLAYABLE - 11/19/2019 1:27:04 PM   
fulcrum28

I confirm that after:
-updating the game with last patch
-updating NVdia Graphics card with latest patch
my problem with white screen and red cross vanished. I could enjoy the strike training scenario without that problem.

I still notice some severe delay in displaying graphics when zoom in and out the maps but I guess this will be largely solved in further iterations.

Thank you.

The most comprehensive website on the IJN Imperial Japanese Navy Y:"Let us enjoy the beauty of the moon (sinking aboard Hiryu)

(in reply to Dimitris)
Post #: 5
RE: WHITE SCREEN+RED CROSS: UNPLAYABLE - 11/19/2019 4:18:23 PM   
serjames

Great that the main issue seems sorted. For the map layers thing. You can toggle different layers, some with more or less data heavy dependance, that should smooth that issue for you. If you're using the new sat layers, they are noticeably slow to manage at the moment. Suggest sticking to vector based maps if the raster maps are a problem.

GL !

SJ

(in reply to fulcrum28)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [FIXED B1115.7] WHITE SCREEN+RED CROSS Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI