Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Missing MPPs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Tech Support >> Missing MPPs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Missing MPPs - 11/17/2019 5:42:49 PM   
Taifun

Score: 0
Hi all,

In my game against Gilber the following happened:

We are in turn 71 (September 23 1941). I opened the file as usual and viewed the replay as usual. I took a quick look at the game without moving or making any actions and closed my laptop to continue the game later, when available. I took notice of my available MPPs for the USSR being 621 MPPs. When I reopened my laptop the MPPs available for the USSR were 222 MPPS !!! 399 MPPs just disappeared when most needed by the soviets.

Has somebody experienced something similar? I did not move, buy or make any actions.

Is there a way to go back to the beginning of turn 71 and start the replay again?

Thanks in advance

La clé est l'état d'esprit
Post #: 1
RE: Missing MPPs - 11/18/2019 1:48:17 PM   
Hubert Cater

Score: 2
That is an odd one and I as mentioned in my email I would be at a loss to even understand how it is possible based on your description. The best I can do is try and roll back the turn to the previous game state (of the last turn uploaded to the server) to see if that helps, let me know if you'd like me to proceed.

(in reply to Taifun)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Tech Support >> Missing MPPs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI