Basic features of this NATO countes mod:
• Bigger shields on ground units.
• Round air units with types indicated by symbols.
• Flags as HQ shields.
• Nationality indicators on all counters.
• Plus some other stuff.
I tried out black naval unit silhouettes the other day and instantly fell for them so here’s a further adjusted version 3.1.
Simply drop the “units.png” file from the Dropbox link above into the folder of the campaign you want to play. (The Excel file is primarily for me to keep track of what I’m doing.)
For example into: ..[user]\Documents\My Games\WarPlan\Campaigns\Europe 1939\..
The vanilla “units.png” file is located elsewhere. Modded “.png” files placed in campaign folders will be used instead.
Changed in version 3.1:
• Changed color of all naval unit silhouettes from white to black.
• Changed facing of naval units for the following nations to West: Germany, Italy, USSR, Morocco (Vichy), Turkey, Vichy France, Vichy North Africa & Vichy Syria.
Changed in previous version 3.0:
• Changed several air unit silhouettes to better reflect what minor nations actually flew (or perhaps could have flown if they’d had an air force.)
• In addition to UK, US, Japanese & Indian Marine Divisions, German, Italian, French, Free French & USSR Marine Divisions now also have a Special Forces flavor…
Cheers, happy gaming/modding & STAY SAFE!
A screenshot from the west front in 1940:
< Message edited by PHalen -- 4/5/2020 8:38:46 PM >